• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Superheroes of the Trust Game Thread

Victim

First Post
Apollo whispers low enough just for Star to hear, “Hey relax, you look uncomfortable, I am just trying to get to know everyone, you just happen to seem the most interesting at the moment. There is nothing wrong with that Star.”

Star turns scarlet. It'd be really awkward if someone heard that. This is just more than a little overwhelming. She's distracted by the music, tapping her foot in time, but still seems somewhat uneasy.

"No one told me about this planned mission," she says worriedly. Maybe they don't want me to go?

It's nice that they have things to believe in. Too bad for me though.

(Better?)

Last edited:

DM_Matt

First Post
Victim said:
Star turns scarlet. It'd be really awkward if someone heard that. This is just more than a little overwhelming. She's distracted by the music, tapping her foot in time, but still seems somewhat uneasy.

"No one told me about this planned mission," she says worriedly. Maybe they don't want me to go?

It's nice that they have things to believe in. Too bad for me though.

(Heard what?)

Vanifae

First Post
Apollo nods listening to everyone, strumming his tune, “Alright so yeah I think I got it… I am not much for planning but I am all about doing. Just give me a direction and I am all over it chief,” he says to Mr. Black.

“Army is the way to go, I did a free concert for some dude over the in the sandbox, I was rocking, but those guys rock harder, I just hope most of them come home in one piece, if not all of them,” he shakes his head, “kick ass America, kick ass.”

“Okay so who are we trying to capture… man I guess I better start paying attention to stuff,” he smirks, “I usually have people that do that for me.”

He glances at Star with a smile but says nothing.

Victim

First Post
Try to focus. Shooting Star reviews her minicomputer. "Voderac." She looks for a picture to make identifying their target easier, and will forward it to the others upon finding one. Look, Hope sent me some crap. What am I supposed to do with all this stuff? Send it to our tech division with real scientists.

Raylis

First Post
. o O {This is just perfect. Not only is he a lightbulb but a dim-witted one as well. Doesn't even know what we're doing here. Makes Nitro look a lot smarter though...}

"Hey Thess, about earlier before we hit that warehouse? Thanks.
she says in a low voice.

Vanifae

First Post
Victim said:
Try to focus. Shooting Star reviews her minicomputer. "Voderac." She looks for a picture to make identifying their target easier, and will forward it to the others upon finding one. Look, Hope sent me some crap. What am I supposed to do with all this stuff? Send it to our tech division with real scientists.
"Sweet, got it... Voderac," Apollo adds thinking, Man this whole super hero thing is serious business, did I miss the training manual? No one sent me a book on the how to's of bring justice, how long is this flight? It feels like we have been flying forever. Man I am surrounded by hot super chicks, I could get used to this. Wait... Voderac, he has that cloaking technology... crap... we got to stop... hey I paid attention after all. Man Star is hot... so is Viridian... FOCUS!

“Voderac, could be more useful in our pocket then just destroying his ship right? I mean sure the guy is on the wrong side of the law, but we start a good business relationship and he could prove useful down the road; plus his cloaking technology is good, but obviously not insurmountable given we have the technology to already defeat it; it might be prudent to engage in some aggressive negotiations, unless Barrington has bought him outright. Just saying, you destroy his toys take him into custody, what incentive does he have to talk, none. What are you going to, punch him in the face till he tells you what you want to hear?” Apollo questions.

Shayuri

First Post
"From the briefing, Voderac's not the sort of person we'd want a professional relationship with," Viridian speaks up. "Black wants the cloaking device if we can get it though."

She shrugs.

"As for talking, we've got ways to make sure he tells the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So help him Goddess."

Remove ads