SWSE: Scum & Villany [IC]

Songdragon

Explorer
She watches Galen step away and considers that while she could take these beings for all they are worth, best to be fair and not too greedy. Not to mention, she likes to win when she can.

When it comes to her turn/ or when she can lay down her cards, she says in an apologetic way, "Well boys... I am afraid I have some bad news for you..."
She plays the Idiot's array. She flashes her smile and bats her eyes in that way that drives the guys wild. :cool:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen disconnects the comm-link call after saying, "Alright see ya soon."

He returns to observing the Sabaac game with some anticipation of Ava fleecing these guys. Truly she is a force to be reckoned with. He doesn't interrupt her concentration though; the news of Naar's arrival and ideas can wait.

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

Last edited:

knightemplar

Explorer
"Bah", said Oxbel as he throws the cards into the middle of the table.

Ava starts pulling in the money from the pot in the middle of the table, as well as the sabacc pot on the side of the table.

"You certainly have a lucky touch today, sweet thing.", flashing his toothy smile at Ava.

"Yes, very lucky.", the human male states.

OOC: The table pot is worth 200 credits, the sabacc pot is worth 1,100 credits.

Natural 20 Songdragon, congrats.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
"I suppose Lady Luck likes me today... I am sure that one of you will attract her next time." She says making sure that there are no hard feelings, or she is going to get shot. "Let me get you three another round, but afterward, I will need to depart. I will be back soon, to let you win back your credits."She stands and looks about...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen gives Ava a smile and a pat on the back, before motioning that they sit down at a private booth, "Good show. Naar called and he'll be here soon. Find out enough about our employer?"

He will pass along Naar's ideas for purchases while they wait the few minutes for him to show up.

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

knightemplar

Explorer
"You not bad for a human", says Oxbel as the waitress brings the next group of drinks.

Ava leaves the credits and a tip on the waitress' tray before she leaves for Galen's booth in the back. She hears a slight mumbling from the table behind her as she moves away from it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naar walks into Chalmun's and sees Ava and Galen back at the corner table.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen replies, "Yeah, I did. I was waiting for her thoughts on the subject when you walked up. She just cleaned out those suckers over there."

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Way to go. I've got a few hundred creds to go for the eguipment. He says and nonchalantly sips from Galen's glass. Eugh, what is that. I think I'll order something else.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir nods to Naar as he sits and comments, "I do not mind either of the ideas Naar has come up with." She sips her drink, "Do not worry Narr, we have some up front credits from Prello to get the equipment. Considering it is for your ship and all, do not spend out of pocket unless you have too."

She then comments on what she has learned, "Of what I can glean from Prello, is that she cares. Cares more than a normal Hutt does. So I doubt she will screw us over and the like, as long as we deal with her fairly."

Remove ads