SWSE: Scum & Villany [IC]

Songdragon

Explorer
"That is an... interesting specimen." Ava replies. She casts various glaces about the shop looking at what is available as she waits for the proprietor to fishing with the two officers.

knightemplar

Explorer
Within the force, Galan does not feel any trouble coming.

As the two police officers are still checking out the heavy blaster pistol, Kayson comes towards Naar and Ava. "How may I help you?"

OOC: Unless someone is looking for something particular, do all of you just want to move onto the trip?

Songdragon

Explorer
( I am fine for moving on... if Naar wants to buy something Ava can help get it at a decent or really good price... +12 persuasion/+7 deception )

perrinmiller

Adventurer
After everyone gets some rest, Galen finishes helping Naar setup the rest of the entertainment for the Hutt. Then he heads to the cockpit to begin pre-flight checks, "Ava, do we have an idea when our passenger and her entourage will be here? I am pretty much ready to go on the pre-launch checks. Once they are settled in we can lift off this backrocket ball of sand and burn sky until we see lines." He keeps an eye out for their passengers so he can open the loading ramp and let them in.

<<Assumed we are moving along. ;)>>

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

knightemplar

Explorer
At the enterance of the docking bay, Galen can see the small commotion of Prello arriving on her specially modified speeder. The back of the speeder does seem to be loaded with a lot of luggage and the large package with the heating systems.

Loading goes expected, as a loader droid works for about twenty minutes moving all the packages in.

Showing Prello to her cargo bay, converted into the hutts room, she notices the extra mattress on the floor and tries them out, while her four nikto guards get their gear setup for the trip.

"Not exactly a Kuat Princess line, but it will do. ", says Prello as she sits upon the mattresses.

OOC: Is the heated package going some where special or just into the cargo hold?

Blackrat: Was there a specific weapon you were looking for at Kaysons?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
After getting Prello and her entourage settled into the starboard side cargo hold (area 14), Galen suggests, "Mistress Prello, we can secure the special cargo here or if you wish we can put it into a smaller storage area with a closed door. Do you have a preference Ma'am?"

<<Galen is referring to the small storage areas 21 or 22.>>
[sblock=Frozen Star Layout]
392px-Ghtroc720_layout.jpg
[/sblock]______________________________________

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

Songdragon

Explorer
"Greetings most paramount Prello. If you have a need of anything while we are traveling, do let one of us know." she then waits for the Hutt to answer Galen's query.

knightemplar

Explorer
"It is very valuable, lock it up please.", she says as she settles into the mattress nest. "This is my progenitor's lifeday present. Nothing must happen to it."

She surveys her room again, and sees the four brown nikto guards getting their spaces in order.

Prello turns back to the green nikto, Phylus and speaks to him in Huttese. "Go ahead and finalize the rest of the transactions with Valarian. Tell her that as long as Jabba is inconvienced, I will consider this a successful partnership."

Phylus bows to his glorious patron and walks off the ship, while a dozen men follow him back to her townhouse.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Naar pokes out of the cockpit and heads to the engine room. Everything's ready back there, I just need to give the engine a kick...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen nods, "Very well, ma'am. I will show one of these gents where we have it stored. Lift off will be in a few minutes."

With Iggy's help he will put the gift into the starboard side storage area (area 22) and lock the door. Then he will tell Ava, "I think we are ready for departure."

He heads to the cockpit and settles into the pilot's chair, beginning to make final pre-flight checks, "Naar, starboard and port side engines; nominal. Shield generator on standby; nominal. Weapons check, status orange; all on safe. Reactor spooled; power at 100% efficiency. Frozen Star is ready for departure soon as you guys take a seat."

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

Remove ads