SWSE: Scum & Villany [IC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen chuckles at Naar, "Tastes like piss if you ain't used to it, eh?"

Then he downs the rest of it and suggests, "Well, maybe we should see about finishing up that shopping straight away. We might need to do more setting up of these new purchases before we are ready to lift off."

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

Songdragon

Explorer
"Sounds good." Ava comments, "Watch our backs as well. I do not think all present at the game, were happy with my win."

Ava approaches the bartender, "Hello again..." she smiles and asks who might sell a holo pool table and get some fighting equipment.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen follows behind and says, "Sure thing." He remains on the lookout for nefarious revenge seekers and searches his feelings to see if he is in danger of being attacked.

<<Take 10's on Perception (11) and UtF (17)>>

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

knightemplar

Explorer
"Weapons, I would go see Kayson. He has some stuff in his shop that I wouldn't even know what to do with.", then pausing for a second, "as for the entertainment stuff, I would suggest Lup's store down a couple of blocks. "

Lup's sounds like the directions back to the general store where you bought the bedding. He will give you directions over to Kayson's also.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Galen extends his feelings outward, he does sense some hostility from the table. But so far, no one has reached for a blaster.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen replies, "Yeah, I will follow you out."

He remains on the lookout for those unhappy gamblers following them during their trip to the stores. Every ten minutes he will search his feeling to see if he is in danger of being ambushed or attacked.

<<Take 10's on Perception (11) and UtF (17)>>

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

knightemplar

Explorer
Walking into Kayson's, you notice that the interior walls are covered in all sorts of personal weaponry. There are some weapons that you have never even see before and have no idea it works.

Moving towards the counter, you see a large alien behind the counter talking to a couple of Mos Eisley police officers. In one of the officer's hands is a oversized heavy blaster that he is picking up to test the weight and feel of the weapon.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen suggests, "I will keep a lookout for our friends from the cantina. You two can conduct the business." He stays near the entrance to watch for trouble coming down the street. He will search his feeling again to be sure nothing bad will happen.

<<Take 10's on Perception (11) and UtF (17). Honestly, unless there is a planned encounter or something, I am kinda ready to move along to get our trip underway.>>

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

Remove ads