Talls Strongholds and Followers adventure - Full

TallIan

Explorer
Still deciding. Will finalise sheet soon.

NP, Justincase' Paladin is still a mystery, but I did say there was no rush due to the holidays. I think we should aim to get going next week (7th Jan), all this festive nonsense should be over and done with :p

Going to offer two of you a follower for now. It'll be a retainer rolled from the book - I'll post the rules in the character thread. You're welcome to decline, in which case I'll roll for someone else.
1 jmucchiello
2 shayuri
3 Kahlessnesror
4 JustinCase
5 Herosmith14

Followers : 1D5 = [4] = 4
Giving JustinCase a follower. Roll a d50+20 if you are still a paladin

1 jmucchiello
2 shayuri
3 Kahlessnesror
4 Herosmith14

Followers 2: 1D4 = [2] = 2
Giving Shayuri a follower. Roll a d30+15 to see what you get

TallIan

Explorer
You get a Troubadour-Warrior, which is kind of like a bard. He gets some more abilities at higher levels

Troubadour-warrior
ARMOR: Light (AC 13)
PRIMARY ABILITY: Charisma
SAVES: Dexterity, Charisma
SKILLS: Deception, Performance, Persuasion
SIGNATURE ATTACK: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage.
SPECIAL ACTIONS
3RD-LEVEL (3/DAY, REACTION): Cheer. After an ally within 60 feet that the troubadour-warrior can see makes an attack, roll a d6 and add the result to the ally’s result.

Shayuri

First Post
Haha, nice! Brave Sir Robin!

Do I get to create the flavor text or do you wanna do it?

Man, now I'm kinda tempted to take the three servant alternate Noble benefit, just to have a full retinue.

TallIan

Explorer
Haha, nice! Brave Sir Robin!
Lol, I hadn't thought of it that way.

Do I get to create the flavor text or do you wanna do it?

Man, now I'm kinda tempted to take the three servant alternate Noble benefit, just to have a full retinue.

Feel free to make stuff up, though I may add history to him to suit the game needs. He's not your character, but I like to offer opportunities for player input to the story wherever possible - also, I'm not that creative.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I had to look that up. My daughter only watches one DVD of my little ponies and its an old school original moved to DVD. I'm pretty sure we'll soon be sick of My Liitle Pony though, she's going ever more mad for ponies in general.

I love the show, though I am behind, Season 4 was the last, I think, with the Crystal Empire.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases