The Greatest TV Shows of All Time (Kinda): The Top 10

I would not include The Simpsons, criteria or not, because it has been bad for more than twice as long as it's been good. Seasons 1-8 remain fantastic, 9-10 are a mixed bag with some good episodes and others clearly showing signs of decline, and everything from 11 on is worthless trash.

Zardnaar

Legend
I would not include The Simpsons, criteria or not, because it has been bad for more than twice as long as it's been good. Seasons 1-8 remain fantastic, 9-10 are a mixed bag with some good episodes and others clearly showing signs of decline, and everything from 11 on is worthless trash.

I don't think it's that had I'm into the 20's and good episodes are few and far between. It peaked 3-8 or so but I thought next ten or so we're mostly decent. Still not good enough for a top ten list though.

But the 20's mein gott. Took a break to watch White Collar (great) and Criminal Minds (decent).

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

Ryujin

Legend
TWIN PEAKS

Every time someone mentions that show I have a flashback to when I was in the town where it was shot, didn't know it, and was constantly having little episodes of deja vu. Thinking, "I know that I've never been here. It's familiar, and yet somehow wrong."

Attachments

• P2213764.JPG
    P2213764.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 12

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4