The Grey Mist

Rathan

First Post
Lavaria smirked at Heliasillyel as she circled the lots of them thus far how had gathered. One might noted if paying close attention a flicked of course flame would crawl up her body only to dissipate a moment later as if it dove beneath her perfect ruby skin. "I do happen to like a challenge sun elf, I really do, however playing 'nice' is not my fortay. I can... 'get along'... until this world is made and I've settled into my realm there, after that if you enter my realm I no longer will play 'nice'. You stick to warming the new baby from the outside in, and I'll churn its insides with chaos and fire." the fire goddess said so matter of fact in nature that there is no way she was not completely serious.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Heliasillyel laughed at Lavaria's outburst. She was too predictable - no more divine than a regular mortal with some fire slapped on top. "You have transcended mortality but not the manners of mortal beings. However, educating Godlings is very tedious work... And I don't like tedious work. So I'll leave you to your anger. Be careful with the divine smiting however, least you bite off more than you can chew." Heliasillyel's form slowly grew brighter, and was now luminous with white light.

She floated around, stopping before Ubariya's unblinking gaze. "The Weaver Uncaring, now this is getting interesting. I am surprised you would leave the Black Chasm to come play with the rest of us."

The deity floats back to her pre-assigned spot and addresses the gray robed "man" with a hint of reverence in her ringing voice. "Sirion, wise and calm, just as the stories portray you. You were mortal once, yes? What made you come to this forsaken place? Sure you have not grown bored with Godhood already."

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Eight eyes blink in the brightness of the sun goddess. "Surprised? I am much concerned with momentous births, Your Brightness." One spidery leg curls around to gently rub her large belly.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Duretepp was rambling on, and Heliasillyel decided to indulge the goat man on a whim. "The dirk - It is plotting against you. Why else would it remain silent?" the Goddess said with a serious tone.

Duretep raises to his full height and he gazes straight at the glowing godess. There was something different about him at that moment. "Do you think me slow? The words you speak are done to quickly and without and understanding of the chain of events that will ripple out from this, these sort of actions will only lead to doom for you." Duretep responds in a cold tone that shows no caring for anything, it rings with a persistent malevolence that is shown to all things "I know the natures of my blades for they are the pieces of my shattered mind, they would be nothing without me. Next time may you chose a course of action that allows for greater effect." Duretep finishes and then the cold focus that was taken on fades away and his mad grin curls across his face again.

Duretep quickly focuses on to the newcomer, and he recognizes him the moment he lays eyes on him. "Why hello, I do we have had the opprotunity to speak before, Sirion, and what a conversatino it was" Duretep says to the newcomer as he beings to circle him in the way a shark circles prey "you always seem to be a thorn in my side, and it's just because you favore the boring, and may I say, unoriginal stand points on order. Now then I do not want to fight you because...because... well I have my reasons and also the fact is you need me." Duretep pauses his circling in realization of the fact that he has just stumbled on to, "Without me you can not exist to your fullest, and I am the same for you. So with this in mind I don't want to set the world on fire, just lightly toast it. With this in mind do we have a deal to work together, my friend, buddy old pal of mine?" Duretep says as he puts out his bony and emactiated hand towards Sirion.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Heliasillyel noted the moment of cold clarity in Duretepp's words - he was not as mad as she had thought. The Sun Goddess ignored the Lost Prophet for now, as his demeanor was much too foul for her at the moment, and focused on the spidery form of Ubariya.

"I had thought you more concerned with life and death, with an emphasis on the latter. But that is besides the point, since the souls of my own followers are well tended for, your work does not interfere with my view for this new world. I welcome your presence - we girls should stick together.

As she said that, Heliasillyel took on her regular form. She was now a radiant Sun Elven female, visibly young but somehow ageless. Her blond wavy hair flowed freely around her head like a halo, the yellow locks moving in slow motion as if stirred by a light breeze. The Goddess was
dressed in a white linen robe with a golden belt tightening her waist, the buckle representing the eighteen rayed sun disc. Her skin was dark - the colour of copper, and her golden eyes emanated a yellow light.

"Since dear Lavaria has made it clear she intends to be hostile, I ask what you think of the future?"

Last edited:

Sunking

First Post
The deity floats back to her pre-assigned spot and addresses the gray robed "man" with a hint of reverence in her ringing voice. "Sirion, wise and calm, just as the stories portray you. You were mortal once, yes? What made you come to this forsaken place? Sure you have not grown bored with Godhood already."

Very slowly Sirion looks up and makes eye contact with Heliasillyel a tiny smile shortly shows and with a shine in his eyes he says “yes I was born a mortal and off course I have not grown bored, I’m here for the challenge to grow with this new world and to know myself even better I do not believe that the drive for perfection ended with godhood it was only the next step in my evolution to perfection” speaking slowly and listening to his own voice as if it something he haven’t heard in a long time.

Duretep quickly focuses on to the newcomer, and he recognizes him the moment he lays eyes on him. "Why hello, I do we have had the opprotunity to speak before, Sirion, and what a conversatino it was" Duretep says to the newcomer as he beings to circle him in the way a shark circles prey "you always seem to be a thorn in my side, and it's just because you favore the boring, and may I say, unoriginal stand points on order. Now then I do not want to fight you because...because... well I have my reasons and also the fact is you need me." Duretep pauses his circling in realization of the fact that he has just stumbled on to, "Without me you can not exist to your fullest, and I am the same for you. So with this in mind I don't want to set the world on fire, just lightly toast it. With this in mind do we have a deal to work together, my friend, buddy old pal of mine?" Duretep says as he puts out his bony and emactiated hand towards Sirion.

Sirion Turns his head and looks at Duretep wondering for a moment before saying “I do not belive that we have met, what you remember must be fragments of what might become, but even dow you se us as adversaries in the future I will give you my hand in good faith” Sirion shakes hands with Duretep, throws a long look out into the mist before continuing “Yet you are wrong to think one existence can’t be without another, for in the end the greatest challenge comes from within and the greatest rewards exist there to, but before you can begin to contemplate the greater purpose you must find you center of calm, I se some tragedy have befell you and if or when you are ready I will help you heal you mind so you to can continue down the road of enlightenment” Sirion walks a few steps towards Lavaria gives her a smal bow before walking over to Ubariya taking her hand and kisses it if she allows, then he turn around and walks back to the border of the mist, slowly looking from one god to another, until finally he speaks “Duratep said I needed him which I finds to be untrue but This world needs us all to be whole and to evolve, to begin the journey that will take forever yet only a instance so I say lets begin the creation by discussing what we need” with those words Sirion stands waiting

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Not exsist without the other,haha...HaHa...HAHAHA," Duretep begins cackling madly at what Sirion had said then he voice shrinks into a whisper, "continue to think that my friend it worries me not that you disagree, you merely prove my point."

After Sirion moves on to the shinning goddess and the flaming one Duretep moves over to the side of Ubariya. "Don't you find him boring, Weaver Uncaring, we understand that after all of his boasting he will fade away. That is what we as gods who are segregated from much of the world see the difference, time means little beause all things crumble if given enough time." Duretep says in a coldly calm voice as he looks at Sirion. "They cannot begin to understand our ways, and how neccesary they are to this new world, my madness and your death. I have studied you and I am glad that we can meet, but I am confused may you indulge my curiosity of why you have tired of your Black Chasm?" Duretep askes Ubariya while never taking his eyes off of Sirion, eyeing him as a wolf would eye a sheep. Duretep also understand that this is no sheep he is working with but a god that may cause him problems due, at this point he will do nothing but show his hand and start putting aces up his sleeve.

Voda Vosa

First Post
As Sirion pronounces his last words, the mist begins to curl and congregate, the small particles attracting each other. A solid form makes out of the consolidated mist. A sphere, growing. And Growing. And Growing. The sphere becomes as big as a dragon. On its surface, the mist draws lakes, trees, plants, mountains, hills, grasslands, forests... All this in the grey color of the mist.

"We have arrived." a hollow voices echoes from the giant sphere. "We are here to spread. We are here to spawn. We are here to create and new world, and cover it in evergreen"

Roman

First Post
At an indeterminate point of time, dust in one section of the Gray begins to accumulate. Upon closer inspection, it appears rusty and starts to rise and assemble into an identifiable shape of a rusty pendulum attached to some sort of rusty mechanism. The rusty material then begins to turn into a shiny metal and grows ever more compact, imperfections of texture giving way to a smooth surface. The pendulum then jerks to one side and settles into a smooth swinging movement. Thus an ancient clock is re-assembled and made new.

The hands on the machine move rapidly until they all reach the top and then... Gong, Gong, Gong...! the clock announces. Greetings! a voice bellows from the clock, I thought you might like it if I assumed a familiar form!

Chrextes moves his mechanical incarnation seemlessly to a location right next to the rest of the godlings.

We have much to discuss. Chrextes' voice is calm and serious and he listens to what the godling group will say, is saying and has said.

Upon hearing Lavaria speak, however, his occassional mischievous nature shows:

"None here are really my type to be honest"

Oh? Chrextes inflects his voice with amusement. Well, perhaps none here are hot enough! he cannot resist the pun.

Returning back to seriousness, he does not pass time and speaks simultaneously, Worry not fiery one! We shall make a portion of this world your new abode. However, I think we may need to enclose your portion in a protective layer of solid crust, so that your fires do not destroy the other parts of the world.

The clock creaks a little and a smaller clock arises from the top of the large one and immediatelly initiates emitting ticking noises. Chrextes then announces, It is 12 aeons to creation! How fast the clock will tick and how quickly the aeons will pass depends solely on us!

So... how shall we structure our new world? I submit that it needs direction, a dimension of change... it needs time! He then continues, Lavaria is looking for a new home, so her worldly realm needs to be concentrated and contiguous so as to fulfill that function. How about the rest of you? How would you like to structure your contributions? Do you, Heliasillyel, wish for a diffuse influence everywhere, or a concentrated influence like Lavaria's? And you Durentep? Will you make all creatures dream some of the time, or would you prefer to have a land or race of dreamers where or for whom dreaming is a constant occupation? How does her spidery eminence imagine her worldly dominion? And what of Sirion? Will his catalogue knowledge of the world's creatures or let them be inspired by his vast intellect?

Chrextes then concludes his monologue, for the moment, to give the rest of the cast a chance to react.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Words are meaningless. The seed of the new world has to be planted before we can take a branch of us, and you can take other branches as well. Let the sprout grow and becomes an oak, before deciding how many shacks you will make out of it." echoes the voice of millions of souls thought one alone

Remove ads