• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Heroes of Fannen-Dar

Walking Dad

First Post
Morgran: HP:30, THP:4

Inside the moving reddish darkness, Morgran channels another fiery blast against the kobolds.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: J9. (gain cover)
Standard: Hellish rebuke at S1
1d20+4 vs reflex, dam 1d6+4, curse 1d6
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2126967/Hellish Rebuke (1d20+4=15, 1d6+4=5, 1d6=2)

Cursed enemies: S1, K2

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Morgran Deepwell
Perception: 12 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 13 Will 13
Hit Points: 30/30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10/10
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Encounter Powers: Diabolic Grasp
Daily Powers: Armor of Agathys
[/sblock][/sblock]

Bihlbo

Explorer
S3 is no more, so I assume you want to try to finish off S2?

OOC: Sorry, I got that wrong. I was attempting to hit S1, the only kobold from whom Boldo could hide (which was the reason I made the Stealth check). Basically, the same one he'd tried to hit in the round prior. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Camelot

Adventurer
@Bihlbo: It already did work; you got a critical kill on S2, because that's who I thought you were attacking. Still a good deal, though. It's Boldo's turn again now, and you need another move.

Shayuri

First Post
Heartened by her success, Mei-Ying steps forward and lifts her hand higher. Blue-white energy surges and crackles around her fingers, then lances out at a kobold!

(Magic missile at closest surviving Slinger, or if none left, at a regular one: 23 to hit for 10 damage.)
Roll Lookup

Bihlbo

Explorer
Boldo rolls out from the hallway and shoots another bolt, then runs across the room.

[sblock=OOC] Boldo moves to F-8 and shoots his crossbow with a Sly Flourish at S1, getting 20 to hit AC. Damage with the crossbow is 24

[/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
Boldo rolls out, and with an expert shot, kills the last slinger. Mei Ying finishes off the last minion with her magic missile.[sblock=Conclusion]Everyone gains 95 XP, for a total of 145 XP.

There is a poorly locked treasure chest on one of the platform, mostly containing spare sling bullets and badly crafted javelins, but among the kobold arsenal you find 8 gp, 15 sp, 50 cp, and what appears to be a magic potion.

Upon closer inspection, you discover that the potion is a potion of healing. When you drink it, you spend a healing surge and regain 10 hit points instead of your normal healing surge value.

Do you want to take a short rest this time, or continue into the dungeon to retain your temporary hp? You won't get your encounter powers back unless you rest.[/sblock]

Camelot

Adventurer
[sblock=Warforged and the Ebberon Player's Guide]MAIA 1812 was built using the Monster Manual version of the warforged, but I now have the Eberron Player's Guide, which has the updated version. Basically, you are the same, but you get a +2 bonus to Intimidate, are fully aware when you "sleep," gain a +1 racial bonus to Will defense, and your Warforged Resolve power is as the following.
Warforged Resolve Warforged Racial Power
It's difficult to take you down, even when you're faltering.
Encounter * Healing
Minor Action Personal
Effect: You gain a number of temporary hit points equal to 3 + one-half your level and can make a saving throw against one effect on you that deals ongoing damage. If you are bloodied, you also regain hit points equal to 3 + one-half your level.

A pretty good improvement, I have to say! Congratulations, you are no longer a monster. =)

Also, a reminder to everyone; you can use information from any books and any official internet sources that don't require a subscription. Every game aspect exists in this world, including and not limited to spellscarrs and dragonmarks. If you want to pick a paragon path that requires you to be from a certain area from Eberron or the Forgotten Realms, you can pick it no matter where you're from, since those places don't exist in this world.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

I vote for no rest. Got THP and spend no encounter powers.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Morgran Deepwell
Perception: 12 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 13 Will 13
Hit Points: 30/30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10/10
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Encounter Powers: Diabolic Grasp
Daily Powers: Armor of Agathys
[/sblock][/sblock]