• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Heroes of Fannen-Dar

Pyrex

First Post
M.A.I.A. 1812, 31/38hp, 4 Temp hp

Momentarily distracted by the chaos of the battle, MAIA sweeps his halberd around at waist height. Which happens to be about a foot over the head of the kobold standing next to him. Lurching from his missed swing, MAIA pulls himself free of the floor again.

:melee:Crushing Surge
Attack: (1d20+6=7)

K2 is Marked by Combat Challenge

Save vs Immobilized: (1d20=13)

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Will be back on Monday. If you need action: Moving to gain cover, curse new target and use Hellish Rebuke on cursed slinger.

Edit: I'm back!

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Morgran Deepwell
Perception: 12 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 13 Will 13
Hit Points: 30/30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10/10
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Encounter Powers: Diabolic Grasp
Daily Powers: Armor of Agathys
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Bihlbo

Explorer
(OOC - argh, need a map and I don't have Excel...small delay while I look for something freeware to read this)

OOC: As I pointed out before, openoffice.org will work. Also, here's a screenshot of the most recent map uploaded by Camelot.

Attachments

• fannendar.JPG
    fannendar.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 56

Bihlbo

Explorer
Boldo swings out behind Morgran and shoots another bolt across the room, scewering the kobold, then hides himself in the hallway again.

[sblock=OOC]Invisible Castle is down right now so I'm using physical dice.

Boldo uses Deft Strike to move to J-9, shoots his crossbow at S3, rolling a natural 20 for a critical hit! Max damage with the crossbow is 11, plus 8 Sneak Attack damage if applicable.

Then as a move action moves back to K-10 and uses the Stealth skill: 28.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry about the delay)

Mei Ying utters another incantation, and summons another blossom of fire that washes over the kobolds on the field!

(Scorching Burst on S1 and K2!)
To hits: 19 and 11 vs Ref
Damage: 7
Roll Lookup

Camelot

Adventurer
Mei Ying's scorching burst burns the slinger but the minion manages to avoid it.

MAIA swings his halberd, but fumbles. His wooden heart sinks at the sight of the sneering kobolds advancing for the kill.

The first slinger hurls another gluepot at MAIA, but it slips from its hands and splatters on the ground. The slinger gets distracted by his fumble.

The other slinger rolls its eyes at its companions incompetence, and slings MAIA. The painful bullet would leave a huge welt on any other fighter, but MAIA's warforged body prevents too much damage.[sblock=Damage]MAIA takes 5 damage, but since he has 4 temporary hp, he loses that and is reduced to a very respectable 30. Luckily, that slinger appears to be out of gluepots.[/sblock]The minions take advantage of MAIA's fumble and also flank him to retain their combat advantage. Even with what seems like such an easy target, though, they still miss. MAIA is just too good for them.[sblock=Initiative and Map]Thomas (14), Morgran (12), Boldo (16, prepared), Mei Ying (15), MAIA (15), Kobold Slingers (15), Kobold Minions (15).
X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X
X. . . . . .L.P.P.X
X. . . . . . .S1P.X
X. . . . . . . . .X
X. . .K1MaK2 . . .X
X. . . . . . . . .X
X. . . . . . . . .X
X.L. . . . . . . .X
X.P.S2 . . . . . .X.X
X.P.P. . . . . .MoB.
X.P.P.T. . . . .MeX.X
X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X[/sblock]

Attachments

• Map.xls
    22.5 KB · Views: 102

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thomas looks up at the slinger that threatens him and their eyes meet. The slingers eyes open wide, but Thomas' spell doesn't take hold. The bard then takes further action and sprints over to the where the warriors flank MAIA. "Those pitiful weapons can't hurt us, you'll have to do better than that!"

[sblock=Actions]
Attempt to Eyebite S1. 10 vs will. 10 damage. Move to 1 square south of K1.
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP 28; Bloodied 14; Healing Surge 7; Surges Per Day 10
AC 17; Fort 13, Ref 13, Will 15
Saves
Speed 5
Action Points 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
:bmelee:Longsword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+5 vs AC; 1d8+2 damage.
:melee:War Song Strike (standard; at-will) ✦ Arcane, Weapon
+7 vs AC; 1d8+4 damage, and an ally that hits the target before the end of my next turn gains 3 temporary hit points.
:ranged:Misdirected Mark (standard; at-will) ✦ Arcane, Implement
Range 10; +4 vs Reflex; 1d8+4 damage and the target is marked by an ally within 5 squares of me until the end of my next turn.
:close:Shout of Triumph (standard; encounter) ✦ Arcane, Implement, Thunder
Enemies in close blast 3; +4 vs Fort; 1d6+4 thunder damage and I push the target 3 squares. Effect: Allies in the area of the blast can be slid 3 squares.
:ranged:Storm Walk (Standard; encounter) ✦ Arcane, Implement, Thunder
Range 10; +4 vs Fort; 1d8+4 Thunder damage. Before or after the attack, I can shift one square.
:ranged:Eyebite (Standard; encounter) ✦ Arcane, Charm, Implement, Psychic
Range 10; +4 vs Will; 1d6+4 damage and I am invisible to the target until the start of my next turn.
:close:Majestic Word (minor; twice per encounter) ✦ Arcane, Healing
Myself or ally in close burst 5; The target spends a healing surge, gains an additional 4 hp and can be slid one square.
Words of Friendship (minor; encounter) ✦ Arcane
I gain a +5 on the next diplomacy check before the end of my next turn.
:melee:Slayer's Song (standard; daily) ✦ Arcane, Weapon
+7 vs AC; 2d8+4 damage, and the target grants CA to you and your allies(save ends). Miss: Half damage. Effect: Whenever you hit an enemy, that enemy grants CA to you and your allies until the end of your next turn. [/sblock]

[sblock=Other PCs]Can you please put a note in an sblock on how you are doing in hp and temp hp? That way I can put my abilities to use a little easier. Thanks! :) [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Morgran moves, curses and throws flames again, the darkness around him getting slowly a crimson shade.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: G8. (gain cover)
Minor: Curse K2
Standard: Hellish rebuke at S2
1d20+4 vs reflex, dam 1d6+4, curse 1d6
Hellish rebuke (1d20+4=13, 1d6+4=7, 1d6=3)

Cursed enemies: S2, K2

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Morgran Deepwell
Perception: 12 Insight: 17 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 13 Will 13
Hit Points: 30/30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 4
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10/10
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Hellish Rebuke
Encounter Powers: Diabolic Grasp
Daily Powers: Armor of Agathys
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Camelot

Adventurer
The slinger dodges both attacks, cackling and hissing. When Morgran moves, the other kobolds are able to locate Boldo no matter his attempts to remain hidden.[sblock=Boldo's Move]S3 is no more, so I assume you want to try to finish off S2? Sneak Attack is not applicable anymore.[/sblock]Boldo moves in and strikes the slinger with extreme accuracy, killing it instantly.[sblock=Critical Kill!]Killing on a critical hit is such a feat that you can roleplay that up a bit, describing where and how it got hit and killed, if you want.[/sblock][sblock=Initiative]Mei Ying, MAIA, Kobold Slingers, Kobold Minions, Thomas, Morgran, Boldo. Shayuri, are you still having trouble with the map? If so, I can permanently go back to the text map and also use the excel map so everyone can choose which they want or just use the text map if they can't use the excel map. And also, Evolution's suggestion would help me a lot too; keeping track of these things gets messy. I would suggest doing what Pyrex does: simply put your hp and even status effects in the title of the post. That way, everyone has a quick look at your hp and status to see if you need healing or if they should use a power that grants you a saving throw. Teamwork for the win![/sblock]

Remove ads