• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The House of Rath OOC (One More Player Wanted)

MummyKitty

First Post
Chauzu said:
I don't have my Underdark book with me at the moment, so you will have to help me out here. What races wouldn't be too powerful for the group? Which have a normal ECL = Level +0?

Will look at it tonight and let you know. I think ECL = Level +0 rules out the Kuo-Toa but the others might still be possible.

Chauzu

First Post
Well, MummyKitty, I thought about it and the only underdark race I think I'll allow are the deep imaskari. If memory serves me right, deep imaskari have a level adjustment of +0.

Last edited:

Chauzu

First Post
Once Glar's stats are posted in the character thread by nonamazing, I'll post the game thread and the 8 of you that I have selected so far can then go ahead and begin the game. If any of you are still fleshing out your characters' stats, such as Yair, feel free to jump in as soon as they are done. Then, once all 8 of you have finally settled into the game, I'll give the game a kick going. :cool:

Note to others: I will still leave the game open to four more players, so recruiting will continue.

nonamazing

Explorer
Chauzu said:
Once Glar's stats are posted in the character thread by nonamazing, I'll post the game thread and the 8 of you that I have selected so far can then go ahead and begin the game.

I have posted my character's full stats--sorry about the delay. I think Glar Dragonsbane is all ready to go.

A small note: one of the regional equipment choices for Damara is 300 gold pieces worth of bloodstone. I decided to make that into a single piece of bloodstone--a special family heirloom--just to add a little more flavor. I also added some flavorful description to his equipment, but nothing that has an in-game effect. Let me know if you would like to have anything changed..

Remove ads