The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Or ketchup. I remember a different, also unpopular, politician losing points with his base when they learned that he eats steak with ketchup on it. (He also had it cooked well-done, which is also a food crime.)

In fairness (not that I would offer any fairness to this particular person), I can't argue against putting ketchup on to a well-done steak in order to cover up the taste of the shoe-leather that has been left over after you MURDERED this wonderful piece of meat.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
In fairness (not that I would offer any fairness to this particular person), I can't argue against putting ketchup on to a well-done steak in order to cover up the taste of the shoe-leather that has been left over after you MURDERED this wonderful piece of meat.
I used to eat my steak so desecrated when I was a little kid, but I think I graduated from ketchup to Worcestershire sauce, at least, by the age of 10 or 11. And learned to appreciate properly cooked steak sometime in adolescence.

Ryujin

Legend
The amount of heat applied to a steak is similar to the amount of vermouth you put in a martini.

However much ... is too much.
“I’d like a dry martini, Mr. Quoc. A very dry martini. A very dry, arid, barren, desiccated, veritable dustbowl of a martini. I want a martini that could be declared a disaster area. Mix me just such a martini.”

- Hawkeye Pierce

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
“I’d like a dry martini, Mr. Quoc. A very dry martini. A very dry, arid, barren, desiccated, veritable dustbowl of a martini. I want a martini that could be declared a disaster area. Mix me just such a martini.”

- Hawkeye Pierce

A Roman legionary walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I would like a martinus."

The bartender replies, "Don't you mean a martini?"

The legionary snaps back, "If I wanted more than one, I would have said so."

Remove ads