The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 7034872

It's a good thing I don't allow the jakkenhammers in the Online Beer Community to reduce how much I enjoy drinking beer.
Ya done lost me this time: what's a jakkenhammer?

And never let anyone reduce how much you enjoy drinking beer!

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Ya done lost me this time: what's a jakkenhammer?

And never let anyone reduce how much you enjoy drinking beer!
Jakkenhammer is a neologism. It seemed to convey a certain unpleasantness of personality, and I liked the way it looked, and it didn't trip up the "naughty word" filter. 😄

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Jakkenhammer is a neologism. It seemed to convey a certain unpleasantness of personality, and I liked the way it looked, and it didn't trip up the "naughty word" filter. 😄
I thought it was one of those things that makes you blind.
Whether it does so by drinking it or by some other hobby activity I leave as an exercise for the reader.

G

Guest 7034872

I sometimes wonder if certain advocates realize that whatever they're for, other people will be against.

Sometimes, the best way to attract people to something is ... well, just be positive about the thing you're FOR, not negative about the things you're AGAINST.
Oh, I don't even mind the threads with heavy advocacy: those're fine by my lights. It's from the threads in which every last little tangent devolves into accusatory quarrels that I seek greener pastures.

payn

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
D&D is far too important to be taken seriously!
JeremyIrons_DungeonsDragons.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads