The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Not really related to anything in particular but this made me laugh and then stare off into the middle distance.

123_1.jpeg

Ryujin

Legend
I have a confession as well.

I have never played D&D. Or any TTRPG.

I was hired two years ago to join this site as part of an astroturfing effort to drum up support for the greatest Candian band ever. Nickelback.

Wait, did I say Canadian? I meant the greatest BAND IN ALL OF HISTORY, FOREVER. It took me two years of lengthy posts about some place named Greyhawk and/or pineapples on pizza to build my "street cred," but I've finally gone full Nickelback.

#sorrynotsorry
#Nickelback4ever
I really don't get the hate for Nickelback. They were popular for a reason and it's not like everyone that now claims to hate them can say they never listened to them.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
A great many people have contacted me and asked me how I manage to be so cool. My answer is always the same, "Who are you? How did you get this number? Never contact me again!" And yet, they keep calling...
People frequently come up to me and ask, "is it pronounced Man-NAH-nin or Mah-nan-in?", and my answer is always the same- "How dare you speak to me?"

Last edited:

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Re-reading the Wheel of Time series and I've figured out that the reason why so many nerds love these is because every single female character in them, from the main cast to random inn cooks, absolutely can and will step on you.

Remove ads