• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

168626651_3812392155547622_301247037099943487_n.jpg

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I didn't know lawyers got paid by the word. I guess, if you type really slowly, though ... :LOL:

As Strunk and White say, Muddiness is not merely a disturber of prose, it is also a destroyer of life, of hope: death on the highway caused by a badly worded road sign, heartbreak among lovers caused by a misplaced phrase in a well-intentioned letter, anguish of a traveler expecting to be met at a railroad station and not being met because of a slipshod telegram. Think of the tragedies that are rooted in ambiguity, and be clear!

As any practicing attorney would tell you, YES! Now I am become Obfuscation, Destroyer of Hope.

Ryujin

Legend
As Strunk and White say, Muddiness is not merely a disturber of prose, it is also a destroyer of life, of hope: death on the highway caused by a badly worded road sign, heartbreak among lovers caused by a misplaced phrase in a well-intentioned letter, anguish of a traveler expecting to be met at a railroad station and not being met because of a slipshod telegram. Think of the tragedies that are rooted in ambiguity, and be clear!

As any practicing attorney would tell you, YES! Now I am become Obfuscation, Destroyer of Hope.
... and Delegator to Paralegals.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I believe it was also Strunk and White who said omit needless words.

Remove ads