The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

168626651_3812392155547622_301247037099943487_n.jpg

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I didn't know lawyers got paid by the word. I guess, if you type really slowly, though ... :LOL:

As Strunk and White say, Muddiness is not merely a disturber of prose, it is also a destroyer of life, of hope: death on the highway caused by a badly worded road sign, heartbreak among lovers caused by a misplaced phrase in a well-intentioned letter, anguish of a traveler expecting to be met at a railroad station and not being met because of a slipshod telegram. Think of the tragedies that are rooted in ambiguity, and be clear!

As any practicing attorney would tell you, YES! Now I am become Obfuscation, Destroyer of Hope.

Ryujin

Legend
As Strunk and White say, Muddiness is not merely a disturber of prose, it is also a destroyer of life, of hope: death on the highway caused by a badly worded road sign, heartbreak among lovers caused by a misplaced phrase in a well-intentioned letter, anguish of a traveler expecting to be met at a railroad station and not being met because of a slipshod telegram. Think of the tragedies that are rooted in ambiguity, and be clear!

As any practicing attorney would tell you, YES! Now I am become Obfuscation, Destroyer of Hope.
... and Delegator to Paralegals.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I believe it was also Strunk and White who said omit needless words.

Remove ads