The Long Arm of Lauto:Broken Wards (DM:Ukingsken)

CaBaNa

First Post
The Tricksters paws? Kamotz flexes the gloves, he holds out his hands, tucks his chin, pulls his scrunched-up-face as far away from his extended arms as possible, aims at a chair, and WIGGLES HIS FINGERS!!

a few seconds pass by, frantic digit waiving, then nothing...Hocus Pocus! barks Kamotz, and renews his finger shimmy with vigor.

Nothing.

A dumbfounded look splayed across the shifters features, he narrowed his eyes to a squint and tried a new approach.

Holding his fingers steady, he concentrated on the chair and said nenenenenene nenenenene nanananana pew pew pew, but alas nothing happened.
Magnus, I need to speak with you as well... Unless you know what I'm doing wrong Morvannon?

[sblock=OOC]

I'm starting to level Kamotz, but I need to know how much exp was awarded. After jumping around and reading a few posts of rewards, I think we are at, 441.667.

Not including time exp.

Reference here and here.

Kamotz has given up cash in the past as well, so that seems to be his trend. Keep items, give away non-essential cash. I might detail the wish list a bit better to start having him get rituals.

I'm all about raising the entire parties abilities, so to Grakk goes the fullblade, and to Vixo the cash award! Kamotz wasn't competing with Morvannon, or Magnus for anything yet, but they are likely to get the item if that ever occurs.

Thanks for this adventure ukingsken, it was a blast and just where Kamotz needed to be. Your DM style was fun, and easy to play with. Great job with keeping the PC's updated (and thereby not confused), and handling hiccups or mistakes.
Looking forward to the sequel!

Oni, and RedBeardJim can attest to how much smoother this went than our last! Roadtoad may have caught some of that as well... Speaking of which, Vrrsk't hasn't said anything in a while. I'm sure he'll chime in when something changes.

Alright, I've commenced rambling, time to post this and stop editing it...

[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Yup that is all to date, tack onto that 2 months of time exp each. We're about 3-5 days short but thats close enough for me so long as it's cool with our friendly neighborhood judge. Assuming he approves the exp awards are as follows for time:

Lvl 1 Chars (All but Vixo) 166 xp and 126 GP
Lvl 2 Chars (Vixo) 208 xp and 178 GP

Glad you enjoyed it, and hopefully everyone else too. If anyone is interested in Zal'Ekthees I will be adding his entry to the wiki some time in the next few days. Feel free to peruse it at your will once it's up.[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Magnus mimicked the shifter's gesture, Pew, pew, pew....

When nothing happened he scrunched up his face, thinking with obvious effort.

I...don't know that one...

He frowned momentarily before splitting into a broken toothed grin.

Talk, talk, talk...I hear you...and you...and Her...what shall we discuss...eehehehe...

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I agree with CaBaNa. Nice job Ukingsken!
Currently adding a couple items to grakk's inventory from his
recently addition of gold. :)
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Magnus, will you tutor Morvannon and I?

[sblock=OOC]

Yay! Veruzak can finally be submitted then!

Looks like both sheets need lots of updating, and I'll need to finish up Veruzak's backstoy, I don't like the current story... He needs to be more evil.

Anybody want to link up some character backstories?

I'd like Veruzak to travel with an evil party, not petty evil like Palindrome, real evil. Torture, and plundering is the lowest level of evil, Veruzak needs to be exposed to the corrupting kind of evil party.

how much of the GP is Kamotz getting, how much is Vixo getting?
Is Kamotz giving all the money to Vixo?
I'm cool with that, just let me know.

Kamotz sheet needs a huge overhaul...

[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=time XP]
Yup that is all to date, tack onto that 2 months of time exp each. We're about 3-5 days short but thats close enough for me so long as it's cool with our friendly neighborhood judge. Assuming he approves the exp awards are as follows for time:

Lvl 1 Chars (All but Vixo) 166 xp and 126 GP
Lvl 2 Chars (Vixo) 208 xp and 178 GP

Confirmed!
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz takes part of his share of gold, and leaves part of his share. I saw Death, this much gold isn't needed. the shifter looks to Magnus, waiting to follow.

[sblock=OOC]

Kamotz takes 100 gold.

leaves 26 (for Vixo...)

[/sblock]

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
[sblock=ooc]
Definitely interested in the next adventure. Sorry I've been so lax in my updating. First week of school and getting my friends going in Keep on the Shadowfell has been sucking up a lot of my energy. And my weekly live game. Is there such a thing as too much D&D? I think not, but my schedule is telling me I may be off the deep end. :)

Well done game, ukingsken! I really liked how it was "just" one really tough encounter. I got the feeling we would have had another encounter to deal with if we'd botched that skill challenge, and that really added to the tension, especially since we didn't have time to rest.

Vrrsk't made level 2 with the rewards, taking him to 1017 total xp! So, I'll get to updating him and officially submitting my second character (Catein, Warforged Invoker). Anyone know when Divine Power goes legal? I'm sure I have some changes to make to both of them...

I'm willing to donate Vrrsk't's cash to whoever didn;t get an item (Vixo?) if he's staying around for next game. Better equipment helps us all.

Would the temple have a problem with Vrrsk't moving the enchantment from the magic armor onto his current armor? It's built into his backstory and I can't see him giving it up, no matter how cool the new set is.

Good game, all... looking forward to more.

[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
The dwarf's face collapsed back into seriousness, suddenly sad eyes studying the faces of would-be pupils.

...Be careful...what yo-...

He paused, tilting his head to the side as if listening for a moment and then went on.

Yes, yes...I will do it...I will teach...

[sblock=ooc]

I'm cool with giving Vixo the gold.

I'll try to get my character updated and resubmitted this weekend.

[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I'm fine with transferring the enchantment. We'll deal with it at beginning of the next addy. Brain you here?[/sblock]

Remove ads