The Long Arm of Lauto:Broken Wards (DM:Ukingsken)

ukingsken

First Post
This is most dire news indeed. I would have you all return to me in several days, I may have need of your assistance again if my suspicions prove correct. Until then know that you have this temples gratitude.

Also should any of you like the history behind the items you carried out of our tombs let my aide know and he will be glad to take you to the libraries and brief you. Good day.

With that said Belingras turns and hurries off, deep in thought and muttering to himself.

dimsdale

First Post
"And I too would like the history of this enchanted blade."

[sblock=ooc]
Is it 700 gps divided among us or 600 gps? Also, do we go back to the tavern and wait, conversion among others and having a few amber waves of grain?

[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Magnus scratched his unruly beard and eyeballed the halfling.

He'll take us to the library...yes...show us the books...yes...

RedBeardJim

First Post
*ask him. ASK HIM. FIND OUT.*
*The hells is your problem?*
*DO IT*

Wincing, Morvannon approached the halfling. "These armbands. Where did they come from?"

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Vrrsk't produces his newfound suit of armor and asks, "Do you know the history of this item? Did it belong to a valorous warrior?"

[sblock=ooc]
sorry I've been slow to update... trying to launch a Keep on the Shadowfell PbP with some friends of mine who haven't played D&D since the 1st Edition days...
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Tea as well, when you're ready. Come to think of it, Kamotz glances over the group, Some place to wash and rest would be much appreciated...

Remove ads