The next two phases of the MCU

John Krasinski certainly looked the part for Mr. Fantastic. I think the director stated that it was just a cameo, but it would be fun if he was tapped to play the part.

D we know what "Echo" is about?

Marc Radle

Legend
Got it.
Echo is a spin off character from the Hawkeye show. FYI, Hawkwye was pretty darn good (it also introduces the wonderful Haley Stienfeld as Kate Bishop and if you saw the Black Widow movie, an AWESOME character from that movie, Natasha’s ‘sister’ is in it as well)

I'm not looking forward to much. Everything coming looks like Modern Marvel Mush, and I'm not the target audience.

Ant-man 3 should be ok. I cringe at the silly "everyone is a skrull" secret invasion. The rest don't look or feel like my kind of thing...until we get to Daredevil. I hope they can do Daredevil "apart" from the main MCU, just like the comics. I'd love to see a Thunderbolts movie....but a classic one with the ORIGINAL Thunderbolts, not the later mash mush ups of "oh everyone is a Thunderbolt...weeeeee".

Captain America....with Sam as Cap.....well, it could be done right, but I don't have much hope after the whinny Falcon show.

Fantastic Four....well, burned out seeing bad ones. And we don't get an origin story for one that would take..er, five minutes top. I mean you can do the FF origin in the opening credits of the movie, and by the time you see "based on the Marvel comics" the rocket has crashed and they are the FF. I hope they don't waste Doom for a villain. Mole Man makes a perfect first villain with CGI monsters. And it would be easy to add a couple more villains to Mole Mans forces.

Avengers vs Kang.....well, as this will be the New Avengers, it does not seem worth it.

I just watched Ms. Marvel based on someone recommendations and it was so good. The lead actress is likely and fun. Great cast. Huge Spider-man vibes, in the sense that she seems cut from the same moral cloth. Working class relatable hero.

I will watch The Marvels for her, even though I'm not big on Bree Larson.

Rumor has it that we'll get a ton of more info like casting at D23

Remove ads