• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official GenCon PBP Absentee List

Bront

The man with the probe
Nener nener nener :p

I'll be leaving on wensday, but might be busy up untill then. If the hotel has internet, I might be able to pop in though. Will be back sunday night.

If need be, I can be NPCed in any games, but I shouldn't be gone long enough to cause a problem.

FYI - Anyone who wishes to find me, I'll be judging or playing in Shadow of the Dragon or Song of the Sea events for Game Base 7 (Outer Rim Chapter). Last year, we were by the far west entrance, not sure where we'll be this year.

Last edited:

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Don't open your mail for a long time, you GenCon gloaters....

Last year was my first GenCon, and I hate that I can't go this year. I had a great time last year, and look forward to going next summer.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Well, . . . I guess I'm the second official Gencon go-er.

I should have internet access but I don't expect to post much until I return on 08/23/05.

Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
Might I suggest:

A) Pinning this up till after Gencon

B) Changing the name to the Gencon Absentee thread so it's a bit clearer what it is.

Mista Collins

First Post
I'll be at Gen Con and would be interested in meeting anyone who is going that I game with on here (or anyone from En World for that matter).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Bront said:
Pinning this up till after Gencon

Consider it stuck.

thanks for the suggestion. I'll let BS change the name - if he doesn't soon, I'll do it. The important thing is that it serve as an aid to GM's and players.

EDIT: Made change for clarity, hopefully that will reduce the number of absentee thread over the next few days.

Keia

Last edited:

Remove ads