• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Order of the Stick meets a terrible Foe

Quasqueton

First Post
I never really considered the concept of a horse executing a grapple. But seeing it like this, even if meant as humor, kind of makes it look sensible.

I can't beleive Rich decided to kill Haley so easily. And there's no doubt she can't come back from that. I'll miss her character.
If someone reads this thread before reading the comic, they're foolish.

Quasqueton

Knight Otu

First Post
Particle_Man said:
I think that the paladin was sent after the wrong folks. Looks like the right folks would have been the Linear Guild. And thank God she didn't Smite Evil Belkar, or this mess would never be sorted out.
[sblock]The main reason she is after the Order, the destruction of the Gate, is definitely the "fault" of the Order, namely Elan. On her search, she was alternately confronted with the evil actions of the Linear Guild, or the ambigious fallout of the ...good... actions of the Order. No willing misdirection that I see, but unfortunate misinterpretations.[/sblock]

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Knight Otu said:
[sblock]The main reason she is after the Order, the destruction of the Gate, is definitely the "fault" of the Order, namely Elan. On her search, she was alternately confronted with the evil actions of the Linear Guild, or the ambigious fallout of the ...good... actions of the Order. No willing misdirection that I see, but unfortunate misinterpretations.[/sblock]

[sblock]A lawful-stupid paladin grossly misinterpreting things? Perish the thought. ;)[/sblock]

reveal

Adventurer
Quasqueton said:
I never really considered the concept of a horse executing a grapple. But seeing it like this, even if meant as humor, kind of makes it look sensible.

I can't beleive Rich decided to kill Haley so easily. And there's no doubt she can't come back from that. I'll miss her character.
If someone reads this thread before reading the comic, they're foolish.

Quasqueton

[sblock]You're an evil, evil man. You made me go back and read it again to see if I missed anything. :)[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
Eva of Sirrion said:
[sblock]A lawful-stupid paladin grossly misinterpreting things? Perish the thought. ;)[/sblock]
But... I like that thought!:eek:

Quasqueton:
[sblock]You are an evil, evil person! SMITE EVIL on you!:lol:[/sblock]

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Enough about the paladin, what's up with Elan's sprained wrist? The Order lives in a world goverened by 3.5 rules. What book or accessory am I missing that details lingering injuries such as sprains? And why can't the cleric fix it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads