"The Suicide Squad" trailer

Ryujin

Legend
Trailer #3 for "The Suicide Squad" dropped a few days ago and I'm actually looking forward to a James Gunn run movie, for DC. It is interesting, however, that the third trailer for a DC movie feels the need to mention a Marvel property :ROFLMAO:

Ixal

Hero
Hm, not really hyped by that.
I feel it goes a bit too much off the rails right into the tryhard category of weirdness.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
hated the first one, but this actually looks like they've captured the idea of the comic. HAving them go against Starro is certainly a better objective than stupid dancing skywitch in the first movie

soo who dies first?

ccs

41st lv DM
I guess the weasel.
Not seen in later shots in the trailer and also the face doesn't look very relateable (compare it for example to Rocket in GotG) so I doubt that they intend to keep it around for long.
Nah, even though he even looks like roadkill walking, there's jokes & gags aplenty to be made using Weasel before he's offed. Yeah, he'll (probably) buy it, but only partway through/late.

I'm picking Javelin - the idiot in the super bright yellow & blue costume.
I don't see him adding anything to the team. He throws javelins. That's pretty redundant on a team where one guy (Bloodsport) uses actual guns & is standing in for Deadshot and you KNOW the other guy-who-throws-things (Boomerang) ain't getting killed.
Hell, he's not even good for sight gags like Arm-fall-Off Boy is. All he is is a bright shiny (and redundant) target.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Nah, even though he even looks like roadkill walking, there's jokes & gags aplenty to be made using Weasel before he's offed. Yeah, he'll (probably) buy it, but only partway through/late.

I'm picking Javelin - the idiot in the super bright yellow & blue costume.
I don't see him adding anything to the team. He throws javelins. That's pretty redundant on a team where one guy (Bloodsport) uses actual guns & is standing in for Deadshot and you KNOW the other guy-who-throws-things (Boomerang) ain't getting killed.
Hell, he's not even good for sight gags like Arm-fall-Off Boy is. All he is is a bright shiny (and redundant) target.
Yeah Im guessing Javelin too, for all those reasons, plus its that a Javelin Harley is holding when they ‘rescue’ her. I wouldnt be suprised if she took it out of a dead Javelin

This looks like fun. Love Harley's classic red and black outfit. I hope this turns out good, because Margot Robbie is a fantastic Harley Quinn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases