Tournament of Champions CR .5 to 5 (Archive)

PJSlavner

Explorer
Thokdok gnaws for 5 points of damage (16 vs. 16 grapple check, higher modifier for Thokdok). Hargelda has 26 HP remaining.

Hargelda cannot penetrate Thokdok's hide with any of her three attacks (best roll 19-4=15).

Round 4!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Thokdok chews for 6 more damage (25 vs. 17 grapple). Hargelda has 20 HP.

Hargelda breaks free (17 vs. 10 grapple). Hargelda still has a move action remaining.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Hargelda is happy to beat her wings to freedom.

MEA from 115N60E to 75N60E30Z)

(OOC: p.s. don't forget to let me know when her breath is recharged. I thought it had been posted earlier, but I think it got editted away, and I remember a discussion about keeping that unknown until it's charged.)

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: I will let you know. I had posted it as hidden, but then I remembered that no one should know.

Thokdok, you have an AoO available. Please let me know what form it takes.

Komodo

First Post
Thokdok fades from view.

[sblock]
Thokdok will do his best to remain beneath Hargelda and make a grapple attempt if she comes within striking range. Odds are this won't happen, though, so we'll have to go with a draw. Pity...Thokdok is freaking sweet.[/sblock]

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Hargelda will be glad to make a bite at Thokdok if possible, but certainly will keep moving.

Hargelda notes for GM (and observers)
[sblock]
Summary to move things along: Hargelda will stay up in the air, and wait until Thokdok reappears to make a breath weapon attack. More likely, he'll stay invisible and she'll take the draw.
[/sblock]

Remove ads