• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trick or Treat?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Dog Moon said:
As long as it's NOT beer. That probably wouldn't be a good idea. ;)

Oh, and especially don't offer that to the kids.
Drunk trick or treaters could be fun to see. I might hand out beer next year. :lol: Just kidding.....maybe:)

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
Drunk trick or treaters could be fun to see. I might hand out beer next year. :lol: Just kidding.....maybe:)
You're not supposed to hand out the beer....you're supposed to DRINK it! :p :lol:

Infiniti2000

First Post
Aurora said:
Speaking of small and cute....meet mini Aurora dressed up as Tink......I swear she looks more like me everyday. (The wall puts a funny orange cast on the top of her head. Her hair is blonde)
She's beautiful! What a great costume! :D

Aeson

Aurora said:
You're not supposed to hand out the beer....you're supposed to DRINK it! :p :lol:
I'm not much of a drinker but I would like to make sure there is enough for everyone.

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
I'm not much of a drinker but I would like to make sure there is enough for everyone.
kids included ;) I am one of those people that goes out to a pub with friends and nurses the same drink for 2 hours.....except for the last 2 times I made dinner for my gaming group I had to open a bottle of red wine to put a half a cup of red wine in the crock-pot....so I finished it. Both times one of the guys helped me out by drinking one glass, but the rest was all me. Apparently, I am more fun when I am a little lit ;)

Aeson

Aurora said:
kids included ;) I am one of those people that goes out to a pub with friends and nurses the same drink for 2 hours.....except for the last 2 times I made dinner for my gaming group I had to open a bottle of red wine to put a half a cup of red wine in the crock-pot....so I finished it. Both times one of the guys helped me out by drinking one glass, but the rest was all me. Apparently, I am more fun when I am a little lit ;)

Some guys like drunk women.

I think drunk people can be entertaining as long as they don't get violent and or feel the need to drive somewhere. I don't know what it is but some people reach a point in their drinking where that want to go from a road trip.

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
Some guys like drunk women.

I think drunk people can be entertaining as long as they don't get violent and or feel the need to drive somewhere. I don't know what it is but some people reach a point in their drinking where that want to go from a road trip.
I hav eseen that happen. I have been drunk-drunk a grand total of twice (one was on a first date LOL- I was 20 and had never really drank before) I much prefer to nurse my drink and point and laugh at other people as they get plastered. :lol: We game at my house, so the wine was never an issue with drinking and driving.

Aeson

Aurora said:
I hav eseen that happen. I have been drunk-drunk a grand total of twice (one was on a first date LOL- I was 20 and had never really drank before) I much prefer to nurse my drink and point and laugh at other people as they get plastered. :lol: We game at my house, so the wine was never an issue with drinking and driving.

We totally threadjacked this thread.

I've been told I was drunk but I would say I've not been drunk. A little loopy but not drunk. I tend to talk too much and say odd things after drinking too much.

Kastil

Explorer
We always have a lot of trick or treaters but my husband decorates the house to the hilt. The kids come to get scared and a big handful of candy. Here's a link to last year's yard of scary things. He hasn't made up one for this year yet but I gave him a disk with all the pictures.

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
We totally threadjacked this thread.
It happens.
Aeson said:
I've been told I was drunk but I would say I've not been drunk. A little loopy but not drunk. I tend to talk too much and say odd things after drinking too much.
And that is unlike you normally how? :] :p ;) :lol: Just teasin' ya.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads