• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trick or Treat?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Aurora said:
And that is unlike you normally how? :] :p ;) :lol: Just teasin' ya.
It's not any different. I might ramble on a little longer that's all.

My mouth has no filter. I often say what I'm thinking. A lot of times its funny others it is offensive.

Aurora

First Post
Aeson said:
It's not any different. I might ramble on a little longer that's all.

My mouth has no filter. I often say what I'm thinking. A lot of times its funny others it is offensive.
I don't really have a filter either. And I rarely try to be politically correct. I have been called "brutally honest" on more than one occasion. I am a nice person though and quite patient (at times) so rarely do I have to verbally lay the smack down :D

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Kastil said:
We always have a lot of trick or treaters but my husband decorates the house to the hilt. The kids come to get scared and a big handful of candy. Here's a link to last year's yard of scary things. He hasn't made up one for this year yet but I gave him a disk with all the pictures.
Yay. Pics of decorations. I like Halloween decor. I hear it is becoming as common as Christmas decorations in some areas.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Aeson said:
Yay. Pics of decorations. I like Halloween decor. I hear it is becoming as common as Christmas decorations in some areas.

Not in my neighborhood. Unfortunately, I bet those are the same people who put up their Christmas decorations up in like november, so their Halloween decorations will be up by about when school starts...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads