Hit Dice: 6d8+36 (63 hp)
Initiative: +2 (Dex)
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 18 (-1 size, +2 Dex, +7 natural)
Attacks: 2 claws +9 melee, bite +4 melee
Damage: Claw 1d6+6, bite 1d6+3
Face/Reach: 5 ft. by 5 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Rend 2d6+9
Special Qualities: Regeneration 5, scent, darkvision 90 ft.
Saves: Fort +11, Ref +4, Will +3
Abilities: Str 23, Dex 14, Con 23, Int 6, Wis 9, Cha 6
Skills: Listen +5, Spot +5
Feats: Alertness, Iron Will

Climate/Terrain: Any land, aquatic, and underground
Organization: Solitary or gang (2-4)
Challenge Rating: 5
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Always chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class

Trolls speak Giant.

Combat

Trolls have no fear of death: They launch themselves into combat without hesitation, flailing wildly at the closest opponent. Even when confronted with fire, they try to get around the flames and attack.

Rend (Ex): If a troll hits with both claw attacks, it latches onto the opponent’s body and tears the flesh. This attack automatically deals an additional 2d6+9 points of damage.

Regeneration (Ex): Fire and acid deal normal damage to a troll. If a troll loses a limb or body part, the lost portion regrows in 3d6 minutes. The creature can reattach the severed member instantly by holding it to the stump.

Scrags

On land, scrags have a speed of 20 feet, and their swimming speed is 40 feet. They regenerate only if mostly immersed in water. Scrags are otherwise identical with their landbound cousins.

graydoom

First Post
[fireball] This is a firball

This fireball is cast by a 20th level wizard, and is triple empowered. On average, the Troll will take a lot of damage :), and probably die. Goodbye, poor troll!

Fireball [Evocation]
This spell is used to exterminate trolls and large hordes of weaker enemies. Use often.

Wicht

Hero
This is a non-magic zone

This is the non magic zone that swallowed the fireball, cast by a 20th level mage, that flew at the troll that showed his head on the EN Board.

Non-Magic Zone:
Magic does not work in a Non-magic zone.

Last edited:

Basil

First Post
Hmmm. That's not a troll. I know my trolls. You might remeber my documentary, Trolls: What the Hell Are They?. Yeah. It was on PBS... so no one really saw it.

Anywhoo. I'll shut up now since I'm pretty sure I've already violated my parole. :D

-Basil

PS: These new boards make me squishy inside... Hee hee...

Wicht

Hero
This is the rust monster

This is the rust monster that terrorizes the fighter that crosses the non-magic zone that swallowed the fireball, cast by a 20th level mage, that flew at the troll that showed its head on the EN Boards.

Rust Monster:
The Scourge of Fighters everywhere

Henry@home

First Post
This is the FLUMPH

This is the flumph, that laughed at the rust monster, that terrorizes the fighter that crosses the non-magic zone, that swallowed the fireball, cast by a 20th level mage, that flew at the troll that showed its head on the EN Boards.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Hijacked.................................................

Whoooo Hooooo First post

Back to your reguraly scheduled troll

Attachments

• lanyard3.png
    lanyard3.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 3,978

Remove ads