D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse!

Fradak

Explorer
Message to the local thieves guild: "We need to go behind the first undead line surrounding the city. I'll bring you back supplies or anything more specific in exchange for a free passage and return for me and my companions through the underground network. "

tglassy

Adventurer
[roll0]

Tycho gets a message back in a few hours. It instructs him and his team to go to a tavern on the South Eastern side of the city, a few blocks from the Wall. The tavern is called The Burping Dog. Ask for Julian and take a seat. Arrangements will be discussed.

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
"Ok, we have a chance to negociate our passage with some shady guys. The Burping Dog is the place. We have their attention but I don't know what we can put on the table. So, when you are ready to go..."

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: I guess I was waiting to see what everyone else thought of meeting with the Xanathar group. But if y'all want to go forward with it, then forward we will go!

Sent from my iPad using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
The group piles in to the Burping Dog tavern, and most of them look completely out of place. The tavern is packed full, the patrons looking poor, hungry, and in need of a good shower. The smell of bodies pressed in together hits the group like a stampeding horse.

The bartender is a small human, thin and blond. She would be attractive if it weren't for the perpetual scowl on her face and the scar on her cheek that looks like someone went for her throats and missed.

When the group enters, some of the patrons look their way, with a hungry look in their eye. The rest ignore them. Or at least, appear to.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads