• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warriors Of The Coast OOC

Greatfrito

First Post
stonegod said:
This works, but I want to point out that Ari is not monomonacial in his hunt for monsters. He doesn't like them, and he likes getting paid to hunt them, but he tries to convey a sense that he does it to protect people.
Ooops, my bad. Still, if you don't mind, I'd like to keep it as an in-character misconception. :D

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Greatfrito said:
Ooops, my bad. Still, if you don't mind, I'd like to keep it as an in-character misconception. :D

That's fine; I just want to make sure the *players* know the difference.

Bront

The man with the probe
Added to Zan:
Background:

Zan’s openness about his changeling nature has oddly eased the town’s mind about him considerably, perhaps in the better the evil you know than the evil you don’t know sense, but none the less, he finds he is tolerated with much less suspicion, particularly since his apprenticeship with the well respected Allustar, than he’s seen and read about changelings, or worse, suspected changelings, in other towns, particularly small ones like Seawell.

About Others:
Amycothe Dyne is a name Zan’s heard in Seawell, but never met the man personally.

Nelson Luttin was nothing but trouble, or at least that’s what Zan’s parents used to tell him. Nelson wasn’t as studious as Zan, but he could hold a nice conversation when they were younger. Zan though, knew well that a changeling hanging out with a Luttin would make the town even more suspicious of them than they might otherwise be.

Taviss Jarga is an associate of Ari’s, but not someone well known to Zan, and he has had little direct dealings with him.

BTW, I love Khalia's comment about having anything more than friendship with Zan to be absurd quite funny, mostly because it sounds like she's in denial :p

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
This is the stuff I love... seeing characters built from the ground up and come alive in everyone's mind... interacting with each other, caring about each other. It's awesome. And in a purely selfish way, it's also because the more connection you all have with these characters you are creating, the less likely you will just let them float away and stop playing them, which is the biggest problem with PbP games. So many characters are so disposable that on the first hiccup, the game is abandoned. Hopefully if we can make the game have more depth than that, we'll all want to keep playing.

On another note... for those of you wondering just where the town of Seawell is... on Page 197 of the Eberron Campaign Setting book on the Q'barra map... Seawell is on the small outcropping where the 'A' in the word Adderport is printed. Approx. 85-90 miles northeast of Pitchwall. And the ruins are found about 8-10 miles inland into the jungle proper.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads