Warriors Of The Coast OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
As I said... these interludes are all to get us back together and prepped to start the next aspect of the adventure. And believe me... you ain't seen NUTTIN yet!

:lol:

Velmont

First Post
stonegod said:
And just in time to close the thread, Jango hits 1000 posts for WoTC! :)

Thank you everyone! :cool: But this would have not be possible without some great player who was willing to pull that story foward even after many other have left, nor without a great master who has made things so interesting and who is opening the big door for me to do evil things :] I must also tahanks my mother and father, my friends, my teacher, and the street cat that wander in teh alley behind my house. See you for the 1000th post of Eye of the Lich Queen. ;)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Right-o! I'll go in and edit it. Couldn't remember offhand (no pun intended) and I've been searching through the old posts so often for names, colors and such that I just didn't think to do it again for Ari's glove.

Brogarn

First Post
Heya folks! I see you started back up again! Unfortunately, I don't have time to commit to playing at the moment. :( Good luck in Eberron and treat Skarg well. Not too well, mind you. Hate for him to develop a positive attitude. *shudder*

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Hey Brogarn, good to hear from you!

Sorry you aren't able to rev back up (I would have loved to have you back with us)... but it's something we've all dealt with ourselves in the past. I plan on keeping Skarg on the fringes as an NPC as needed... so at some point if you find your schedule clears, please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we'll see about getting the halfork back involved. Thanx!

Remove ads