Warriors Of The Coast OOC

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Had I known of and owned EotLQ before any of this started... believe me, I never would have done / had to do this sort of massive clusterfudge to get where we're going. Heh heh.

Most of this is just the result of allowing and following the whims of the four characters after the conclusion of the daelkyr temple section. I figured I'd be able to pull everyone together after they all went their seperate ways... and while that is ostensibly true... there's quite a number of "coincidences" that have had to occur for it to happen. Not my prefered method of storytelling... but what can ya do, huh? :D

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
DEFCON 1 said:
Had I known of and owned EotLQ before any of this started... believe me, I never would have done / had to do this sort of massive clusterfudge to get where we're going. Heh heh.
Don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying the transition. I feel like I'm in the audience of one of those movies where you go "No, don't open the door!" and they always do. :)

Velmont

First Post
stonegod said:
Don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying the transition. I feel like I'm in the audience of one of those movies where you go "No, don't open the door!" and they always do. :)

And Jango being the brainless girl who has already open the door once and don't learn from his mistake :p

Remove ads