• Black Panther: Wakanda Forever GOOD

Votes: 44 40.0%
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever BAD

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania GOOD

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania BAD

Votes: 20 18.2%

The goats were good. The first few times. After that they fell into the zone of Waititi's one major failing: He'll flog a joke until it's not only well and truly dead, but the consistency of horse burger.

Yes, he proved that with way too much with Korg, but Korg is him, or he is Korg, so we were stuck with it. An edit removing the non-essential Korg interactions would make the movie so much better. And I am only talking about the main movie. The end bit where Korg finds a boyfriend is fine. Also, if you look at Taika's film timeline, the bigger he gets, and more control of a film, the worse this gets.

Voadam

Legend
I really liked Ragnarok, for me it edged past Winter Soldier as the best of the MCU because of how much fun it was while still being a great action story. I was fairly disappointed in Love and Thunder, the goats were not enough to rescue it for me to an overall positive.

Thor's character took quite a beating in going from a mature self actualizing hero god with some humor to much more of a joke character in the two infinity wars movies and Love and Thunder. There were moving points like fat Thor with his mom and some real emotion about her and being worthy, but overall he turned mostly into a joke himself.

Last edited:

GreyLord

Legend
Fairly hard for me to make decisions on whether they were thumbs up or thumbs down on some of them. Some were more debatable. I ended up saying they were all good (those that I have seen, I didn't vote on the New Antman because I have not seen the new Antman movie) except Eternals and the new Doctor Strange.

This is where it gets hard though, the ONLY reason I said Eternals was bad was because I was terribly bored through out the movie. Doctor Strange was probably a decently well made movie, but I am not that much into Superhero horror so that was sort of a turn-off for me. It isn't that it's BAD per se, just not a good fit for me.

Wakanda Forever almost hits that as well...it could have probably been edited down a wee bit to make it a lil bit less long. I liked it overall though...so...it got a good (thumbs up) from me.

I don't think any of them have been particularly bad overall. Most are well made. That makes it hard to simply say...yeah or nay to them...at least for me.

But I voted all the same.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases