• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What movie is this line from! (Some Movie Spoilers)

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
Re: Same topic...

Golem Joe said:
Different quote:

"Be afraid. Be very afraid."

Yes, I know its stupid. But for the life of me I can't remember what movie its from -- only that I've seen it. :p

Originally, it was the tagline from The Fly. It has since been used in many, many other things.

Last edited:

Hmmm... everyone beat me to the other quotes so get this one (Its probably been used in lots of movies, but I'm only thinking of one - so feel free to slap me in the face with a different reference to it)...

"Life is pain"

Furn_Darkside

First Post
kreynolds said:

On a side note, has anybody seen Unbreakable? If you did see it, and you didn't like it, try watching it again. Why? Well, the first time I watched it, I got bored really fast. The plot didn't grip me and the character development was slower than watching grass grow. However, the second time I watched it, I picked up a lot more than before, and it only gets better every time I see it. It's too bad that it didn't make much money, as it was supposed to kick off a complete series about Bruce's character.

This is one of my favorite movies, and the one that convinced me Bruce Willis could act.

Bruce Willis mentioned it was the first in a trilogy, but the director/writer said he had no plans for sequels.

Which is ok- I am not sure how they could continue it with out making it cheesy.

Besides, Signs comes out in another month!!!!

FD

Furn_Darkside

First Post
*******SPOILERS********

Joshua Dyal said:
My wife just rented The Others last night. Same thing there: that'd would've been an absolutely great movie. Except for one thing: I've already seen The Sixth Sense.

If you are only looking for "original" movies, then you must be regularly disappointed.

And it is not as if the plot twist in 6th Sense was original in anyway- there is an old black&white movie that won't come to mind, a couple of twilight zones, and The Other (no 's' at the end).

Movies come in cycles, especially horror movies. There have been a bunch of other 6th sense movies that came out recently other then The Others.

The Others (with the 's') was an entertaining movie to watch. The setting was great, and there were some good chill moments. Plus, the kids cracked me up.

FD

Berandor

lunatic
I also like "Unbfeakable", but I am the only one I personally know of who does...

Still, the scene when he gets out of the pool in front of the two kids is soooo cool, it alone is worth the whole movie.

What about, "Attention, Interest, Decision, Action"??

Berandor

Wicht

Hero
So what was the answer to the original question. Was Kuffs indeed the movie in mind or was there another?

And for what it was worth I liked Unbreakable.

And here i thought i was the only person in the world that loved split second. What a great movie! I actually made an NPC for my DM, that later became a long lived PC, based on Rutger's partner,Dick Durkin. A while after i got the guy who took the character over to watch the movie and he became an instant convert to it's greatness.

Personnally i still don't get why no one liked Unbreakable, it was really a good movie. I'm still kicking myself for listing to all the nay sayers and waiting for it to come out on DvD.

By the way i liked Kuffs too, if thats where the quote is from.

Here's a really easy one, but it's one of my all time favorites.

"Good, bad, i'm the guy with the gun."

Remove ads