• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What movie is this line from! (Some Movie Spoilers)

Storminator

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

Here's a really easy one, but it's one of my all time favorites.

"Good, bad, i'm the guy with the gun."

GB&U?

Also, "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns, and those that dig."

PS

Bihor

First Post
"Good, bad, i'm the guy with the gun."

The army of darkness

and i think the fist quote '' we need guns...'' is in The Matrix too.

Holy Bovine

First Post
'No, I am your father.' :D

'Geez, Doc! You disintegrated Einstien!'

'Have you been chasing me your whole life only to fail now? I think that's the worse thing I've ever heard - how marvelous!'

'It's not a tumour!'

'Hey kid! Welcome to the war.' (this could be a tough one)

I'll let you chew on those ones for a while :)

Oh - and Unbreakable was fantastic, but the Others and 13 Ghosts were pitifully bad horror movies - there really should be some creepy moments in a movie if its going to bill itself as a horror movie - loud noises and flashes of gore just don't 'make it'.

333 Dave

First Post
"Geeze, Doc, you fried Einstein!" Marty McFly, Back To the Future

"No, I am your father" Darth Vader, Empire Strikes Back

I have to agree with Bovine that the others as a waste of film, but i found 13 ghosts to be surprisingly good. Mathew Lillard was actaul cool in a movie for once, go figure.

and...

"I've been thinking about your skin, it can't be hard as rock everywhere, can it?"

"You're already dead."

"Never f#^k with an antiques dealer."

Holy Bovine said:
'No, I am your father.' :D

'Geez, Doc! You disintegrated Einstien!'

These have already been identified.

'Have you been chasing me your whole life only to fail now? I think that's the worse thing I've ever heard - how marvelous!'
Princess Bride

'It's not a tumour!'
Kindergarten Cop

'Hey kid! Welcome to the war.' (this could be a tough one)
I have not a clue....

River

First Post
Henry said:
The only other movie besides Kuffs that comes to mind is a movie called (I think) Future Kill, with Rutger Hauer.

In it, Hauer plays a cop, whose partner was killed by a monster. His new partner thinks he's crazy for carrying around so many overpowered guns - until he meets the monster. The partner's transformation is one of the most hilarious parts of the movie.

The movie was "Split Second"

That scene is so damn memorable I still quote some of his lines...

Its funny how a B movie like that could have one of the best mental breakdown scenes ever shot on film.

I found a quote from his rant from a google search:

Him? It was not a him! It was a big #$%!in' IT! We need bigger guns!
-- Movie: Split Second

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads