• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What other boards do you post on/check out?

Turjan

Explorer
Akrasia said:
Under what name? I post there regularly too (and probably hang out there more than here), but do not recall any 'Turjan'.
Ulan. I used 'Turjan' as long as you could post unregistered. I have the 'Turjan' account, but cannot post with it. I sent them countless e-mails and posted in the 'trouble tickets', but they seem to have decided to ignore me ;). Finally, I made a new account.

WoTC
WoTC: Eberron
WoTC: Miniatures
Burning Sands of Athas (Athas.org)
Wizkidz: Heroclix
ARGGH

I often check links to Minmaxi sites for miniatures and Gamer Report. I also check out Bastion Press sometimes though I never reply there. Just looking

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I lurk from time to time on gaming report, but have never posted there. I have, on rare occasions, lurked at Dragonsfoot. And I post at Nothingland...but it's a rough and tumble place, so I wouldn't recommend it to the thin skinned. It's sort of like EN World's thuggish cousin.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
Let's see . . . here obviously, the Mutants & Masterminds board, the GenCon board and Nothingland. Of course, all of those boards each cater to something a little different. Naturally, this is not even counting the numurous comics forums I post on which touch on gaming from time to time.

Bobitron

Explorer
Here, GroovyGamers, and the Privateer Press boards. I post infrequently on the WOTC boards, mostly in d20 Modern. I play in a couple games at RPOL and D&D Online Games, but don't post outside my games there.

Conaill

First Post
WorldWorks Games, for all the incredible 3D terrain.

And yes, I did use to post on the Wizards forums quite a bit as well. Not really worth my time anymore though (especially since Search isn't working).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads