• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What would be the equivalent of EN World for Star Wars RPG ?

Rashak Mani

First Post
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum...

I'm just starting to read the Star Wars RPG... and since I like EN world and the forums so much... I should find the SW equivalent to help me out.

So where do you guys get your SW fix ? Any sites you recommend... or advise I should stay away from ?

(Any tips for a begginer in SW ? Or I shouldn't even start playing it ? :) )

Thanks...

Last edited:

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Don't be afraid to post your questions, comments, game ideas for Star Wars in the D20 Modern, D20 Rules and OGL Games forum. There are quit a few of us that play Star Wars over there.

Rashak Mani

First Post
Thanks... I'll check 'em out... never played SW before and I'm feeling I have no idea what I need.

What would you guys say is the normal composition of skills necessary for a "party" ? I wanted to get more Craft (blaster pistols and rifles) in order to modify my weapons... but then I figured a soldier without any specific tech skills besides piloting will be all but useless outside combat.

Remove ads