• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which race WILL you be playing?

Which race will you be playing first?

• Halfling

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • Human

Votes: 60 19.4%
  • Half-Elf

Votes: 25 8.1%
  • Elf

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Eldrain

Votes: 39 12.6%
  • Tiefling

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • Dragonborn

Votes: 43 13.9%
  • Rawr! (DM)

Votes: 104 33.5%

Serensius

Explorer
Probably eladrin, simply because the teleport is so tasty. And hm, I guess I voted wrong, 'cause I'll most likely be DM'ing the first 4e campaign I play..

Kahoots

First Post
In 3e, I never ran a human as I wanted to go more "fantasy". So, I'm a little surprised Human is winning the race vote.

As I said in the Class Poll, I'll be running a Dragonborn if I am not DMing.

Draxo

First Post
Well, my current campaign will be getting converted so my biggest hope is that I will be able to play a Kobold with their racials if they get them printed in the MM. If not.. i'll be using Dragonborn racials.

And after that? I'll likely always be playing a Dragonborn. I've been wanting a Dragon-man race forever.

I only wish they would have gave them tails in the concept art, they look weird without them. However I'm sure my DM wont care if i just add a tail to my character descriptions, itys not like I want it to give bonuses.

Bison

First Post
first time out in any game, I always lead off with Dwarven Fighter. A cliche sure, but at least I get to practice my scottish accent :D

Oni

First Post
I almost always play humans so probably won't do that.

I love tieflings, but they new art for them has turned me off so much it has quelched my desire (yes I know I can make them look however I like, but because of the new artwork that's the image that is always going to spring to mind) :(

So that leaves Eldrain for no better reason than teleporting is awesome. I like magical characters so I think I'll go that route first. probably a mage or warlock depending on which I like better after having read about them in full.

Of course it might be a while before I get to try 4e so we'll see.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The elf pcs I have had over the years have always been pretty civilized. Even the "wild elf" really wasn't.

The limited love for the dwarf is more interesting. Maybe people wanted dragonborn all along and just didn't know it?

Remove ads