• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Will anyone else be glad when Star Wars is finally over?

Goblyn

Explorer
I know this is possibly a dangerous place to ask this, but I must. Personally I've never been that fond of it. I do recognize it as an acceptably entertaining tale, but c'mon.

I'm a huge fan, and I'm mixed...I'm glad that the real story is finally coming to an end, but I AM sad its really over. The movies at least. Thankfully, there are two TV shows on the way(one live action, and one CG animation), so its not REALLY over. :)

Turanil

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Thankfully, there are two TV shows on the way (one live action, and one CG animation)
I can't wait for the Live Action Star-Wars TV show on DVD!! When is it available?! WHEN??!!

On the other hand, as much as I love the first trilogy (I mean: episodes 4, 5, 6), as much I was disappointed by the episodes 1 and 2 (don't know why, yet...).

As a side note: something that irritates me is D2R2 mobility. Perfectly coherent when on a starship's hull (I guess the droid as magnetic wheels), but ridiculous on tattooine (especially in the desert, and when both C3P0 and D2R2 have to go down a small flight of stairs in Jaba The Hutt's castle -who ever noticed that?), and inept in episode 2 when finally D2R2 suddenly gets small reactors to fly over obstacles.

Remove ads