Witchblade (Spoilers!)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well I'm back. And yes tonight epsidose rocked! :) Allegory meets...well GORY! :D I have to say I never thought I'd see this coming. Mixing a guy that's been around for almost 400 years with the old Red Riding hood thing. That was PRETTY sweet. And it wasn't done smarmly or even just under our noses. It was taut, intense AND the wolf thing was SOO good. Anyway I do wonder about what will happen in next week epsidose. Seems like a lot of heavy crap is about unload itself on poor Sara. But she definately KICKED some major butt tonight and I'm glad some evils can die. Hope that means what ever is hunting her can be as well.

Nightfall

Okay this was another AWESOME episode. Plus the preview for the season finale...wow! I just hope that Concubar is alright. The guy's a good influence on Sara. That said, the ending wasn't quite what I was expecting but I was cheering Sara on. Not to mention she REALLY showed she learned from her past mistakes..even if they didn't happen! :D It's weird that there is another bloodline of wielders but that said, it makes sense. I can't wait for next monday man! And Sunday, man a near 12 hour of ALL this season's Witchblade! Sweet! :) I have to say this season has definately been a little up and down and inplaces, but when it was on, it was ON!

Jamdin

Explorer
Tonight's episode was wicked & the identity of Pagan was a surprise (I figured the sex but I had no idea of exactly who it was). I loved the last 15 minutes & I had my jaw hanging down in awe at the end.

Nightfall

Same here. The ending was DEFINATELY not what I expected. I didn't bother trying to figure out that Pagan and Sara's dark half Aras, were the same person. But after watching it, I could see that.

Nightfall

Wow! That was unreal man! Completely trippy yet DAMN good!! Sara ROCKED!! The ending wasn't what I was expecting but MY GOD! I just wonder if Gabriel is untouched or not. That whole Irons being Cyberfaust, was kind of predictable but the WAY he did that, unreal!! Still Sara proved what a TRUE wielder can do with the blade.

Remove ads