• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World War Z

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
That's quite helpfull Darwin.
Caros. Now I have to ask are we limited to just the core book, or is it possible to use other books as well? Asking 'cause there are some new merits at least in the armory book, and if my memory serves me right in the antagonists book as well.

Jemal

Adventurer
DarwinofMind said:
That was my fault brain dead lack of sleep I guess don't even know where that come from...

Wow, stupid me...

should be 5/4/3

Didn't even notice I did it.

7/5/3 was old V:TM stats.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
ahhh brain sliped back in time :)

Lesson 3:

Merits
as mentioned above you get 7 dots.

Mental Merits

Common Sense 4, Danger Sense 2, Eidetic Memory 2, Encyclopedic Knowledge 4
Holistic Awareness 3, Language 1-3, Meditative Mind 1 Unseen Sense 3

Physical Merits:

Ambidextrous 3, Brawling Dodge 1, Direction Sense 1, Disarm 2, Fast REflexes 1-2 Fighteing Finesse 2, Fighting Style: Boxing 1-5 Fighting Style Kung Fu 1-5, Fighting Style Two Weapon 1-4, Fleet of Foot 1-3 Fresh Start 1, Giant 4, Gunslinger 3, Iron Stamina 1-3, Iron Stomach 2, Natural Immunity 1, Quick Draw 1, Quick Healer 4, STrong Back 1, Strong Lungs 3, Stunt Driver 3, Toxin Resistance 2, Weaponry Dodge 1

Social Merits:

Allies 1-5, Barfly 1, Contacts 1-5, Fame 1-3, Inspireing 4, Mentor 1-5 Resources 1-5 Retainer 1-5, Status 1-5, Striking Looks 2 or 4

Ok, That should help you all make charaters.

Caros

First Post
Well I was just enjoying my first day off, taking a bit to relax and get my brain into a semblance of working order.

Now I'm about to format my computer. While thats doing I'll probably be off on one of the other house computers updating all my campaigns. So expect updates soon!

hellrazor111

First Post
dont know where they all are, but i've been updating my post as you give info, and I ask again, are specializations part of the skill points or do you not have to put anything in the skill with the specialization?

Jemal

Adventurer
1 question: Should I use the fact that I live with the DM as a Merit, or would that be a flaw? :D

Name: Jim C Age: 24 Player: Jemal
Concept: ME Virtue: Temperance Vice: Sloth

ATTRIBUTES (5/4/3)
Mental(5) Physical(3) Social(4)
Power Intelligence: ** Strength: ** Presence: **
Finesse Wits: *** Dexterity: ** Manipulation: **
Resistance Resolve: *** Stamina: ** Composure: ***

SKILLS (11/7/4)
MENTAL (-3 unskilled) = 7
Academics**, Computers**, Investigation*, Occult**(Specialty:Vampires)

PHYSICAL (-1 unskilled) = 11
Athletics***, Brawl***, Stealth*, Survival**, Weaponry**(Specialty: Blades)

SOCIAL (-1 unskilled) = 4
Empathy*, Persuasion*, Subterfuge**

OTHER TRAITS
MERITS (7)
physical: Fast Reflexes *, Fleet of Foot **, Iron Stamina **(Ignore 2 dice penalties from Fatigue/Damage), Strong Lungs *(Add 2 to stamina for holding breath)
Social: Resources *

FLAWS (Asked for and received permission to use 2)
Forgetful, Poor Sight

HEALTH: 7
WILLPOWER: 6
MORALITY: 7

Size: 5(Normal)
Speed: 11
Initiative: 6
Defense: 2
EXPERIENCE:

Weapons: Numerous swords/Knives. Metal sticks(Effectively Wooden clubs w/+1 Durability).
Equipment: Flashlights, Suvival Gear(minor)

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
hellrazor111 said:
dont know where they all are, but i've been updating my post as you give info, and I ask again, are specializations part of the skill points or do you not have to put anything in the skill with the specialization?

firstly, so very sorry, I missed your post..

I thought I explained it but it seems I just glossed over it.

Specializations are different than dots.

If you'll look at my Crafts skill you'll see Crafts ** (Computer, Electronics)

I put 2 of my 11 dots into Craft, and 2 of my 3 specialities into craft. Specalities are words.

So whenever I build something I get 2 dice for crafts, but whenever it's a computer, i get 3.

Understand?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads