• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Worst Beers Ever.

Allanon

Explorer
Well, the worst beer my taste buds ever had to endure was Oranjeboom a dutch brew. If you want a similar taste experience stick your finger in your ear and then taste that waxy goodness on the tip of said finger... instant Oranjeboom.

Another foul brew is ale ;). There's nothing worse than a warm beer on a cold day and here them crazy brits stand in the pub serving and drinking the stuff like it's liquid heaven...yech :p

Calinon

First Post
Big Bear Beer. This stuff is nasty. Of course, any beer that comes in glass screw cap bottles of 1L+ sizes is bound to be nasty, but this stuff is in a league of its own. It wreaks, from fifteen feet away! It burns going down; it burns coming up (and it will come back up) It leaves a slightly vomit-like aftertaste. This beer should have a lable that reads something like this:

Big Bear Beer
Now made from 90% real bear urine!

Or maybe:

Big Bear Beer
Beer for those with no self respect.

Or maybe:​

Big Bear Beer
Liquid nasty... with a screw off cap

Really... it's that bad.​

rgard

Adventurer
I don't know if they still make it, but the worst we had was 'Buckhorn'. We could get it at the local convenience store for $4.00 a case back in 1982-1983.

Really foul, but who cares after the 6th beer?

Thanks,
Rich

Rugger

Explorer
nerfherder said:
Sadly, yes. The current site is a prime location for developers, so production is being moved to a brewery south of the Tyne in Dunston, Gateshead (just opposite where I work).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tyne/features/2004/04/gateshead_brown_ale.shtml

Cheers,
Liam

I gotta say, Natty Light kegs got me through college and many a "third-half" of Rugby...

Now to turn the thread on end for a moment: gonna be in London this weekend for a REAL quick trip (wedding), so I don't wanna waste any time: What beers should I be drinking over there?

- Rugger

Dark Dragon

Explorer
Heineken, that's just pi$$ (or yellow brackish water, or anything, but it is NOT a beer!).

Milwaukee Icehouse Beer, it's hard to swallow when it is cold, it is impossible to drink when it gets warm!

Hansa (Germany), I consumed that frequently when I was younger, but now, its taste is just boring. Still have a full unopened can from 1991, don't want to know what has happened to the content over the years!

König Pilsener: Urgh!

XXXX: See König Pilsener...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads