• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoT Adventure] Turn 3

drothgery

First Post
OOC: We were going to run up against the 200-post limit pretty soon, so I started a new thread. But before I start writing the next turn, I want to make sure I know what you want to do.

I think...
Jain, Pedron, Ashrem, and Yuri are off to have a look at Logain
Shalimar and Sersei are going back to the inn.
Lord Tomas is going back to the inn.

Correct?

Last edited:

OOC: I am going back to the Inn. I assume Sirsei would follow, but she never came out and said it, so its best not to assume.

Don't be too afraid of Tomas and me getting together, I promise I wont say anything inflammitory to him. Though ignoring him, might be an even greater insult to a noble, let me think on this. I will try to avoid picking a fight though.

Tay-Dor

First Post
[OOc: look...as long as they don't try to bully or push Tomas around, there won't be any problems. And i'd like to point out...since they are trying to play like typical Jordan heroes...you don't see Eqwene or Nynaeve bullying Nobles. The only one they bullied was Amathera, who was being a complete ninny. So there. :p hhehehe...game on!]

drothgery

First Post
Tay-Dor said:
[OOc: look...as long as they don't try to bully or push Tomas around, there won't be any problems. And i'd like to point out...since they are trying to play like typical Jordan heroes...you don't see Eqwene or Nynaeve bullying Nobles. The only one they bullied was Amathera, who was being a complete ninny. So there. :p hhehehe...game on!]

What about Galad and Gawyn?

Valkys

First Post
Sirsei frowns, "I think I'd rather not go back to the Inn right now. I'd really like to see the False Dragon. I mean, he can channel." She shivers. "So, I'd like to... well, see him."

"Sirsie, I want to see if Lila Sedai has returned, if not I would love to go with you to see Logain. Who knows, we might learn how to weave a shield. But I do think it best to see if she has returned yet. Will you stop at the Inn with me I promise I will be breif."

OOC: If she cant convince her, she will get surly about not getting her way, but will act cheerfully and go with Sirsei anyway, so its up to Valkys.

Valkys

First Post
Sirsei sighs, "If you must, but I'll tell you now, I doubt she is back. You noticed the market, it's like a festival. The court will be packed as well, I should think. Morgase will be busy and Elaida will be at her side for a time. I should think Lila will be at least another pair of hours."

"I think we'd be better off going our own way and hoping that Lila will actually be finished in time for dinner this evening."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads