WotC WotC blacklist. Discussion

dave2008

Legend
I'm confused at to why we're talking about ENWorld being on that list; I don't see anywhere where Morrus stated or even implied that they were. It feels like people are jumping to conclusions...
The OP quotes Morrus. Obviously the quote doesn't mean he is saying EnWorld is blacklisted, but it could look like that. And I believe the discussion is more generally about WotC having a blacklist.

Now that fact the Morrus hasn't clarified the statement makes one question it to some degree.

EDIT: Personally I think having blacklist is fine. The issue is how you use such a list and how one gets on or off the list.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I'm confused at to why we're talking about ENWorld being on that list; I don't see anywhere where Morrus stated or even implied that they were. It feels like people are jumping to conclusions...

Office Space Idea GIF
Very true

... and yet Morrus posted 3 times before you did on this thread, had ample opportunity to dismiss the rumor. I mean... we all make mistakes, and maybe it was just that, but Morrus has fueled said rumor by not taking said opportunity to clear thing up.

Remove ads