• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would Luna Lovegood make a great Jedi Padawan (then later on, a great Jedi Knight) ?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
(dead serious)

Would she?

I happen to think she'd make a great Jedi Padawan, and go on to become a great Jedi Knight (on a par with Qui-Gon Jinn)

-

If you are not sure of the answer ...

First, explain what *you* think a great Jedi Knight should be like (I think a great Jedi Knight should be the Anti-Emperor, the opposite of the Emperor, since he was the Model Sith.)

Second, explain what a great Jedi and a great Sith should have in common (such as observational skills, intelligence, wisdom, and the like.)

Then, explain how *you* view Luna. Does she possess the personality and outlook, the intelligence and wisdom, to be a great Padawan? Or not? (What does it take, to make a great Padawan, personality and outlook-wise.)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
She wouldn't make a good Jedi, but she could defeat the Enterprise.

(chuckles)

She probably could. She probably *could.* But that, is another thread. :D

Why do you believe Luna Lovegood would not make a good Jedi? Can you be specific here? (explain in detail, if you want. I wish to hear it!)

Remove ads