• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X4: Master of the Desert Nomads - IC

Rhun

First Post
Aram can only raise an eyebrow at Rajah and Girgal as the halfing mentions liking the necromancer's clothing. Indicating his own well-dressed, if somewhat dusty, garb the dervish smiles. "Ah, but the ladies prefer a man who knows how to dress." Then, as if struck by sudden thought, Aram's smile turns to a frown. "Of course, there are probably no ladies for at least a hundred miles in any direction."

renau1g

First Post
Rajah has a wry smile as Aram's comment "You know Aram, I can always bring on of the women back...." *Cough, Wheeze* "Back for you. Although it might not be the same as they were in life."

Looking at Girgal "Thank you Girgal, I've never been one to stand on ceremony, as you know"

A raven lands on Rajah's shoulders and he pets it gently with his gnarled fingers, his familiar Razor, its red eyes scanning each person over.

Leif

Adventurer
Bevin, Dwarf Rogue2/Wizard(Enchanter)6

Rhun said:
Aram can only raise an eyebrow at Rajah and Girgal as the halfing mentions liking the necromancer's clothing. Indicating his own well-dressed, if somewhat dusty, garb the dervish smiles. "Ah, but the ladies prefer a man who knows how to dress." Then, as if struck by sudden thought, Aram's smile turns to a frown. "Of course, there are probably no ladies for at least a hundred miles in any direction."
"I doubt very seriously if there are any Dwarven lasses hereabouts, although the occasional Elvish lass is good for a momentary diversion," ;) Bevin says as one who would know of such things.

renau1g

First Post
"I would not want to see the offspring of that union Bevin" Rajah mutters, then after a second begins to laugh followed quickly by another round of coughing.

Leif

Adventurer

Bevin looks questioningly at Rajah for just a brief moment, and then is completely overtaken by a convulsive fit of laughter, and heartily smacks the dread necromancer on the back. "Aye, lad, aye, perhaps ye have the right of it, after all! 'T'would be a frightening sight indeed, would it not!"

Jemal

Adventurer
Nargon chuckled as he crouched on a nearby tree branch (or rooftop, whichever is available). "Almost as frightening as the lot of us, I'd think" the unusually well-spoken orc commented as he flittered lightly to the ground, his bat-like wings fading away as he landed. "But if we are to be on guard duty tonight, then I suggest we speak with this madman before dusk."

Walking Dad

First Post
Girgal

renau1g said:
"I would not want to see the offspring of that union Bevin" Rajah mutters, then after a second begins to laugh followed quickly by another round of coughing.
"Yes, it would be an abomination, an offense to nature I would have to kill at sight." Girgal says with a stern face, before he breaks into a hearty laughter.

Jemal said:
Nargon chuckled as he crouched on a nearby tree branch (or rooftop, whichever is available). "Almost as frightening as the lot of us, I'd think" the unusually well-spoken orc commented as he flittered lightly to the ground, his bat-like wings fading away as he landed. "But if we are to be on guard duty tonight, then I suggest we speak with this madman before dusk."
"Your right. Let's move on."

Rhun

First Post
Aram nods at the rest and waves them on, following after them as they seek out the remaining village folk.

kinem

Adventurer
The river guide's house, a typical mud brick affair, is closer to the tent that has become your headquarters. Along the way, everything seems quiet, except for one moment when you hear a muted scream from up ahead - from the "mad hermit", you know, as it has become a routine occurance. Ignoring that for now, you knock on the guide's wooden door.

The man who greets you is deeply tanned, with short black hair and a depressed look on his face. "What do you want?" he demands.

Leif

Adventurer

"We were just wondering if you had any need for supplies, or help, or anything. All of the other villagers, except for that madman, have left, so you are the only civilian left for us to protect. We will be busy with guard duty tonight, but, in the meantime, we thought that we might busy ourselves by offering to you any assistance that you need."

Skill checks:

Gather Information = 8
Spot = 23
both rolls, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1573849/

Last edited:

Remove ads