Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

Ganzer

First Post
I was thinking a ranger involved in the slave trade or an inquisitor.

Also may suggest Invisible Castle for all our rolling needs.

Last edited:

Ganzer

First Post
So I just tried to post my stat rolls from Invisible Castle and I'm not allowed until 10 posts. I rolled a 12, 16, 17, and a 10. I can provide you with the link to the rolls in a private message if you wish.

Last edited:

Ganzer

First Post
Yea I read that and I'm fine with it. I was surprised myself and almost rerolled to get worse scores because no one knows me. I'll still be using Invisible Castle to house my rolls and Myth Weavers to house my character sheet.

I am pleased to announce that Trager Loerin is ready for play. However I'm having a bit of trouble finding a reason for him to want the current king overthrown. He's a slave trader by trade which is legal in other areas but not Talingarde. Maybe since the not so noble nobles of Talingarde are paying top notch for slaves which motivates his actions.

Shayuri

First Post
Well, if you're a slaver that makes it pretty easy.

<Jersey accent>
It's all business, you know?
</Jersey>

It's all about the black market. You probably don't supply much to civilized folks in Talingarde, but there'll be a market. Demihumans like orcs, goblins and the like love slaves. You could have run a legitimate 'side' business, perhaps hunting bounties. You capture someone, take a trophy as proof of a 'kill,' and then sell the unfortunate as a slave to pad out the reward.

Or you could have gone all in, perhaps even coordinating slave raids on outlying settlements and homesteads; whole families just vanishing in the winter months when help is days away.

Either way, the ruling body of Talingarde was a problem. Limiting your market, making your life difficult and dangerous. You knew they'd come after you...why not go after them first?

We could even have a link, you and I. My character was stirring up trouble...trying to fashion a revolt. Your ill-gotten gains could have been helping bankroll the movement. Until it all went wrong.

Ganzer

First Post
I was also thinking bounty hunter with a bit of side business. I think we can make something work with it and your character.

G

Guest 11456

Don't worry about rolls. As mentioned in the first post I am trusting that everyone is honest. Use whatever you want for rolls. I also assume that everyone knows the rules well enough to create a character so I do not need to check it. Assuming we have enough interest we will aim to start in early January.

Also, feel free to have connections between characters if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, I'm currently juggling a couple of concepts.

I have an enchantment oriented 'face' sorceror who's not only Tiefling, but Infernal bloodline as well, and guilty of Sedition. This character is sly and manipulative...doesn't have a lot of physical power early in the game, but will be fearsome later on. I have a variant idea of a Fetchling sorceror who focuses on Illusion magic as well...but either way, sorceror seditionist.

My other idea is a gnome synthesist summoner, who is not a Seditionist...but is obsessed with piecing together all the stuff from the pre-Mithran era and Asmodeus worship that happened here. The gnome practices the forbidden magic of calling on names, and is likely convicted of Witchcraft. Someone else was looking at that too, so I don't want to step on toes. But there could be two guilty of that crime...perhaps we were even partners?

Soooo...I'll try to decide quickly. :) A lot boils down to party composition. The summoner will have a lot of melee power and some magic backup, with good face and decent knowledge of magic and planes. The sorcerors are mostly faces, with save-or-suck and some damage kerblammo. Sorcerors will be getting Leadership later, summoner most likely not.

Ganzer

First Post
As of right now we have a witch (doghead, maybe), ranger (me), fighter (Piston Honda), and sorcerer or summoner (Shayuri).

Piston Honda

First Post
12, 16, 12, 13, hooray consistent averageness.

“The Red Glaive” Skalis Vordahl is ready to be shackled and paraded through the streets before being thrown in Branderscar Prison to await his execution for the heinous crime of murdering his commanding officer.

I’d imagine a disgraced traitor would be appealing to anyone still in the sedition business out there. Being more motivated by misguided personal honor and order than coin, his view of a slaver might be interesting. Witches have a more personal cause, he would like that.

There's also the fun potential for him to have been involved in the capture of his fellow inmates. :D

Remove ads