Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

Shayuri

First Post
All sorcerors get Eschew Materials. :)

Okay, I'm going with Silhouette, a Tiefling Infernal Bloodline sorceror who's crime was Sedition.

I am satisfied our two tieflings have more than enough to distinguish them. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi, I'm traveling around the 6th and not sure if can can mange to post around that time. This will happen approximately 4 days in a row once a month, until my resources allow me to get a smart-phone. If this is going to be a problem, I can get out of this game with no harm done, just an advanced warning.

Asseni d'Vrago (my character) will have a tail (look at the picture I posted), will be a cleric of Asmodeus (LE) and his crime was sedition...
sorry, I already made the character a few days ago and posted him (hidden) here on EN world a few days ago. Not going to chance the crime because of similarities as it fits wonderfully to the background I have for him.

Shayuri, would our groups be two different cells or should our characters already know us?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Walking Dad, no need to change. :)

It's quite plausible our groups were separate, but potentially more interesting if we were collaborating. Perhaps were were circulating in the underbelly of civilization, gathering up the outcasts and misfits...like ourselves...and trying to assemble them into something more.

So I'm good either way, but I think it'd be fun if we'd worked together and gotten busted together.

What do you think?

G

Guest 11456

Hi, I'm traveling around the 6th and not sure if can can mange to post around that time. This will happen approximately 4 days in a row once a month, until my resources allow me to get a smart-phone. If this is going to be a problem, I can get out of this game with no harm done, just an advanced warning.

At the speed that Play-by-Post goes? 4 days is nothing. Besides the first rule of play-by-post is that real life always takes precedence. We can figure it out. When will you be back to posting after the 6th? We'll just plan on starting then and we'll figure out the rest as we go.

So we have three humans and two tieflings? Sounds good. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and we'll start the game in the new year.

Walking Dad

First Post
Walking Dad, no need to change. :)

It's quite plausible our groups were separate, but potentially more interesting if we were collaborating. Perhaps were were circulating in the underbelly of civilization, gathering up the outcasts and misfits...like ourselves...and trying to assemble them into something more.

So I'm good either way, but I think it'd be fun if we'd worked together and gotten busted together.

What do you think?
Sounds good, but Asseni actually feels exalted by his "birthright". He would also try to get minor nobles with ambitions and less high morals to join his way and god. What about one organization but we couldn't figure out which of us shall rule the other. As "good" LE beings we split the responsibilities and started to recruit at different ends with the same goal. Sounds acceptable?

At the speed that Play-by-Post goes? 4 days is nothing. Besides the first rule of play-by-post is that real life always takes precedence. We can figure it out. When will you be back to posting after the 6th? We'll just plan on starting then and we'll figure out the rest as we go.

So we have three humans and two tieflings? Sounds good. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and we'll start the game in the new year.
I will be able to post at the 10th again. Sorry for the trouble, maybe I can get access to a roommates smart-phone and can respond earlier :)

Shayuri

First Post
I'm actually neutral evil, but sure, that sounds workable. She brings the populist rallying cry to the rabble...you bring the sly whispers of illicit rewards to the nobility. In the end our goal is the same, and both methods have much to offer one another.

I'm sure each of us regards the other as a useful tool...but since our ambitions lie in different directions, we don't directly threaten one another, so we can cooperate. :)

Remove ads