Assault on Raven's Ruin - OOC

dog45

First Post
Difflam said:
What happened to "tonight"? :p

Uh, tonight turned into..."I got sick over the weekend and was pissed that I couldn't party on new years eve." Among other things. Should be smooth from now on.

And nice crit for Polmor there.

Difflam

First Post
Sorry to hear you were unwell! Hope you are better now. Good to have you back! :)

(Its strange, I know quite a few people who were sick over the xmas/new year break, maybe something was going around?)

dog45

First Post
I dunno. But the party I was supposed to go to was at my local bar. They had booked a burlesque show along with a band. Apparently one of the girls was dressed like a pirate. With skull and bones pasties. How freakin cool is that? oh well, there's always next year...

D.Shaffer

First Post
For what it's worth, I was sick after Christmas too. But that was due to the undercooked chicken I had for Christmas dinner. Nothing says 'Happy holidays' like acute gastrointestinal distress.

Difflam

First Post
Any chance we can pick up the pace somewhat? I fear that at this rate every combat we have is going to take a few weeks :/ Maybe we could set a deadline for actions being posted for each round of combat, and if the person doesn't post in time it is assumed they are doing a regular attack or something?

Remove ads