Assault on Raven's Ruin - OOC

Aurora

First Post
I hate to do this guys, but my life is in a complete upheaval right now and I feel bad about not being able to participate any longer, but I am gonna need to bow out. I have tried several times the last couple weeks to read through and make a post and I come up with nothing. I just don't find that I can concentrate on it right now with everything going on. Please accept my aplogies. Have fun everyone.

dog45

First Post
I cannot claim credit for that. It was in the mod.

Aurora: Thanks for playing. I hope you get everything worked out.

Yeah, I suppose we can wait.

So, do we want to take our goblin prisoners in this fight? Marika can probably charm them both but it'll take two rounds of casting charm person.

dog45

First Post
Moonstone Spider said:
Yeah, I suppose we can wait.

So, do we want to take our goblin prisoners in this fight? Marika can probably charm them both but it'll take two rounds of casting charm person.

I think it's funny that one of the characters that is currently tangled up in a net is talking about taking the enemy prisoner.

Just a thought.

Also: This mod was written for 1-3rd level characters. Instead of adding more mooks per encounter, I've given them a few more HD. So don't be surprised if the goblins take a few hits before going down.

Remove ads