• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Khajom nods as Truthspeaker finishes talking and takes the maps from her. "Thank you. I appreciate this." After committing them to memory, he hands them to Pyior.

In response to Pyior's desire to learn some of the rhodin language...

"I actually know some small snippets of rhodin. Simple phrases, useful phrases. I learned them hunting. Let me know if you'd like to go over them with me. Rhodin is a nuanced language. A stress in the wrong place can ruin your intended meaning easily." Khajom grins widely, his teeth gleaming.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Pyior carefully places the maps in the middle of Fekart's Fabulous Beastiary . "This will keep them safe and flat."

In response to Khajom...

Surprised, Pyior begins to ask, "You do? Yes, please do, that's the first I've..."

Comprehension slowly dawns across his face, and he stops and smiles, "On second thought, I had best consult a scholarly text--I want to learn a bit more than just insults."

Rybaer

First Post
Iriana ponders Pyior's request for a moment. "Yes, actually, I think I do have some information on the rhodin language," she says. The magister walks over to a modest-sized chest sitting in a corner of the room. She pulls out a number of books until she holds up one - a smaller volume with a badly worn leather cover.

She hands it to Pyior. "It's not exactly a text on their language, but this work does cover some of the basics of rhodin behavior and culture...what there is of it. The author does briefly discuss their language and includes some basic words and phrases. I studied it in preparation for this endeavor, but have little need for it any longer. Keep it, if you wish."

The book's cover page reads: "Of the Rhodin Beastmen, by Thisten Gladdol." Pyior has never heard of the author.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Iriana asks. "Like I said, we expect Yaren's scouts to return within a day or two with more infomation on where the rhodin were retreating. Until then, relax, prepare, explore, or whatever. Just try not to get underfoot too much."

Mirth

Explorer
"Thank you for your time, Truthspeaker, and I hope we all can be of some service to you," Ys-Baddaden intones and bows his head in her direction. "For now, though, some water to clean myself and a mat where I can lay my head are all I need. If and when you need us, please send word." The giant looks to the others and prepares to head upstairs.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Khajom smiles back at Pyior. "Suit yourself. I am, as always, at your service." The litorian then heads up to their quarters.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Danwyn, comes to terms, with the fact he's likely to be bored for awhile. What with no fighting, drinking or womanizing likely to occur. He follows his companions up the stairs.

Remove ads