[AU]Vale of Shadows [IC]

rangerjohn

Explorer
dead_radish said:
The Margrave nods, quite satisfied.

"Excellent. I will give you all a moment to get acquainted. If you have further questions, notify the guard at the door, and he will summon me. When you are prepared to leave, place your belongings in that chest there." He indicates a very large strongbox, with a very sturdy lock. "They will be well cared for, and I will, as I said, return them to you at the earliest opportunity." Then, assuming no further questions, he steps out of the pavillion.

"What of my mule?" asks Rowlth, still not sure of this, he has awful feeling in his gut, but what can he do?

GPEKO

First Post
Rupert

*cling* *cling* *cling*

Rupert drops all his weapons, his backpack and the items hanging on his belt in the strong box, keeping only his clothing.

OOC : once he gets the chance, Rupert will change his spell selection to 0-level : bash, ghost sound, scent bane ; 1st level : veil of darkness.

Inez Hull

First Post
The slight Faen moves over to the chest and removes his pack and then empties the pockets of his coat into a neat pile of books and scrolls in the corner of the chest. He offers up a quick prayer to Falen and then strides over to the Giant, equally nervous and fascinated amongst the mixed company of large folk.

[ooc: radish, how do you want to seperate between items left behind and those smuggled in? Do you need us to specify or can we just assume that the items we need can be drawn upon?]

dead_radish

Explorer
OOC: If you have specific items you want to be smuggled in, note those. There won't be a lot of itmes that are smuggled in, so the Margrave may make a choice based on circumstances.

The Margrave winks at Rowlth. "I'm sure he'll be well cared for. Many of my Sibeccai guards have a fondness for mule. With butter, I understand." It's unclear from his face whether he's entirely joking or not, but he does have a number of mules tied up outside currently.

OOC: Any introductions would probably be best done now - if everyone is ready to move on, just post a quick note to that effect.

rangerjohn

Explorer
dead_radish said:
OOC: If you have specific items you want to be smuggled in, note those. There won't be a lot of itmes that are smuggled in, so the Margrave may make a choice based on circumstances.

The Margrave winks at Rowlth. "I'm sure he'll be well cared for. Many of my Sibeccai guards have a fondness for mule. With butter, I understand." It's unclear from his face whether he's entirely joking or not, but he does have a number of mules tied up outside currently.

OOC: Any introductions would probably be best done now - if everyone is ready to move on, just post a quick note to that effect.

Rowlth reluctantly removes the equipment he is wearing, most of it being in the stables with the mule. Of the items he would like smuggled in if possible is his battle claw, armor, and if the margrave deems them of use his tools.

Turning to the other he says "well as you heard me say to the diviner, I am a hunter and a smith. About the only use thing I will be contributing to group it appears will be by strength of arms."

Haradoth looks over the others who have been enlisted with him.

"It remains to be seen what I have to offer in this pursuit, but I'm certain there will be ample chance for each us to prove ourselves. My name is Haradoth and I hope this will be prosperous endeavor."

"If nothing else, each of your wit and tempers seem a welcome source of entertainment."

OOC: Yeah, I'm ready to get hauled off.

GPEKO

First Post
The unarmored warrior also presents himself "For my part, I'm Rupert Vonstrom but I think telling you all my talents here would be long and useless. For now, let's just say I can open a lock without a key and I also dabble in the magic of runes."

Rupert will try to hide one of his daggers in his clothing.

OOC : Sleight of Hand +6 (+8 since it a dagger) if this is possible .... Rupert is also ready to go.

garyh

First Post
"I am Ar-Pharos," the giant announced to the group. "I will lend my strength to the cause of the group, and to the protection of each of you."

Last edited:

Inez Hull

First Post
"And I am Kyraelis Bookbinder. I am an adept of the Akashic memory and in my expectations of what path my wanderings would take this was not the foremost. I hope I can be of assistance to the group."

[ooc: Kyraelis will set aside his armour, weapons and thieves tools to be smuggled into the prison]

Remove ads