Ceramic DM autumn '03(final judegment: new ceramic dm champ!)

mythago

Hero
They're probably going "do de do de do OMG!!!! I am almost out of time for my entry!" *scribble scribble*

That 72-hour thing is seductive.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You bet. She was moving, so she might not have internet access yet. I'll email her.

EDIT - Done. She hasn't been on the boards since the 16th, so she certainly hasn't seen the entries. If you need to scrap these and start again in order to give her more time, try to let me know before I write too much. :)

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
You bet. She was moving, so she might not have internet access yet. I'll email her.

EDIT - Done. She hasn't been on the boards since the 16th, so she certainly hasn't seen the entries. If you need to scrap these and start again in order to give her more time, try to let me know before I write too much. :)

if that is o.k. with you. sparky had suggested monday, but that isn't the same as a check-in, and the rules committee drinks a lot, so lets give her some time :)

my apologies

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay. I'll stop working on the previous photos - a gripping story of, err, some jumping guy who climbs a wall before flying away in a car seat balloon chair, only to dump a flaming outhouse on some swimming soldiers. Honest, it was brilliant. :D

mythago

Hero
Maybe you can find a way to work that into the next Defenders adventure. "Okay, Priggle--we're going to put you in this balloon chair and push you over the battlefield. When you get above the Ivory King's head..."

Sparky

Hello! I'm here!

All the bustle has left me bruised and battered (though not yet deep fried) and I, finally, have an internet connection . I took the week off to settle into my new place and - as suspected - wasn't able to check anything until late last night. (P-kitty, I saw your email late last night, but was parsing a lot of spam and work email and thought I'd just come here and catch everyone up).

I hate to make the judges scrap any images (apologies, Alsih2o) and my pone scrap any work (apologies Piratecat), though I do appreciate the more than generous consideration. Please consider this an official check in, if all are still game and we can keep moving.

Thanks, everyone, for being patient during my move.

:)

Remove ads